Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Slow animation of overlay in a published prototype

After publishing a prototype with around 10 screens, the overlay of an ios keyboard takes 4-5 seconds to show up after the initiated target is clicked/tapped. I made a new file with only 1 artboard and the same overlay and the animation worked as expected (.2 sec). What could cause this in a more complex prototype (with 1-2 targets per page)? I have to send a disclaimer to tell people to wait for the keyboard to show up (not cool). Is this a known bug?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Transitions change to overlay even though they shouldn't

1. Adobe XD CC

2 - 4.
    I made about 20 artboards including a frontpage, 3 subpages and about 16 subpages from these 3 subpages (all of these 20 are the same size). I linked them to each other using transitions and checked the preview which worked fine. Then I also created one smaller artboard, which i linked as an overlay to the frontpage. After this I saved and closed the Xd-document, and when I later opened it, almost all of the transitions had been changed to overlay. When I tried to change them back to transitions, they automatically change back…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings:

Uhm…interesting. So when you say “almost all of the transitions had been changed to overlay.” can you share what you expect to happen and what is actually happening?

The dialog for transitions/overlay defaults to the last option used. Is it possible that you set a transition to an overlay and subsequently wired artboards without editing the settings?

Can you share your XD file for further investigation?

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

3. Auto-Animate breaks when changing non relevant object

1: 13.1.32
    2:
    a) Creating an auto animation between the same object (text field) on another artboard.
    b) Everything works fine, the exact text field moves to the spot where i changed it to.
    c) As soon is a change the hierachy of a completely different object on this artboard, it looses its connection and "moves" another text field instead of the previous one.

1. One text field to move from one place to another within the transition

2. The Text field seems to "fly in" from another spot in the artboard.

3. Please excuse the sloppy mouse movement. The recording software was…
    0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-investigation-in-progress  ·  4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base