Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pages excluded on linked prototype, unless linked to Home page

I'm having an issue on my prototype where pages are missing. I did some investigating and found out that unless a page is directly linked to the home page, it will not show up on the prototype.

This is a concern as I do prototypes for clients with products. An example would be having a main product page with products to click on to send you to a more detailed page. I link that detailed page to the product on the main product page, and it doesn't show. My current work around is to have a set of invisible squares…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Duration time not visible. Opacity option as well.

Duration time not visible. It is impossible to set it up. Opacity option as well. No way to choose/type in a value.

It's been almost 2 years (since I posted this issue here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2425339) and this bug still exists. Am I the only (unlucky) person on this Earth that is having this issue? See file attached.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fixed elements are not working on shared links - mac.

While creating prototype for mobile app in XD, fixed position when scrolling 9footer/header etc.) elements are not visible on sharing review link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Overlay bug in Prototype

Applying one overlay is fine. However when you move on to another page and apply a transition, overlay is already selected. It should just add another overlay, but it doesn't, you have to switch to a different type of transition, then switch back to overlay for it to work. If you don't do this, in Preview, the overlay appears over a black or white background as if overlay wasn't applied at all.
    Not a huge problem but wastes a bit of time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Impossible to rotate more than 360 using auto-animate

I'm loving auto-animate, it's a great feature, so powerful but... since we can't give to any object more than 360deg of rotation, it couses an animation problem.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Still can navigate wired artboards in IOS preview

In the Windows preview screen linked artboards work as described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/br/xd/help/adobe-xd-on-mobile-faq.html
    but in the iOS app the user still can scroll right and left to navigate through linked artboards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Auto-Animate breaks when changing non relevant object

1: 13.1.32
    2:
    a) Creating an auto animation between the same object (text field) on another artboard.
    b) Everything works fine, the exact text field moves to the spot where i changed it to.
    c) As soon is a change the hierachy of a completely different object on this artboard, it looses its connection and "moves" another text field instead of the previous one.

1. One text field to move from one place to another within the transition

2. The Text field seems to "fly in" from another spot in the artboard.

3. Please excuse the sloppy mouse movement. The recording software was…
    0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-investigation-in-progress  ·  4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pixelation

The desktop online version of the app renders the images properly while the iPhone app doesn’t. Any idea why this occurs, which didn’t before, and when will it be fixed?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Publish Prototype Blank

I export publish prototype and blank. Design spec is good.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Copy - paste linked asset symbol, interactions/links are lost

XD v 14.0.42

If I copy and Paste a linked symbol with an object inside which has a link/interaction to another artboard the interaction disappears.
    I tried when the document was in the cloud, when it was saved in my computer and even with a new document, behavior is the same - links/interactions are lost after I copy-paste an asset symbol which is linked.

Interactions will stay if I use alt+drag.

Expected Result: Wire link remains in newly pasted symbol.

Actual Result: Wire link is removed in newly pasted symbol.

I use Windows 10

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings:

Are you copy/pasting the symbol while in Prototype mode or Design mode? If it’s Design mode, the interaction will not be maintained.

Here’s what I do and note that behavior is working as I expect it:
    - In Document 1, draw elipse, convert to symbol
    - Create new document (Document 2), copy symbol from Document 1
    - Add two more artboards in Document 2
    - Switch to Protytpe mode, add interaction from symbol to Artboard 2
    - Copy + paste symbol in Artboard 3. This also shows wire to Artboard 2

Hope this helps!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

11. Auto animate : Gradient Background Preview jagg and lag

Problem: Jagged animation when showing to potential client.

Xd problem : Background Gradient color transition using auto animate is lagged and jagged in preview mode. Using Macbook Pro 13". : v10.14".

XD : v. 15.0.12.8

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Version: 15.0.12.8

Firstly, I'm brand new to XD so bare with me.

When i link two art boards together and preview they transition fine but when I upload to my hosting site the links don't work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Drag x Click

Version of JAN 28 2019

When I make the drag transition, a slide for example, and the screen is down of top, if I make a tap on the card, the screen goes to the top, and do not make a transition.

Just make the transition if the screen is on top.

He hoped that the tap transition, when incorporated into a drag group, could be made in the same position as the screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Prototype doesn't load in browser

I updated to the newest version yesterday. When sharing a prototype for review some pages will not load at all within browser (I just get the spinning circle). There are quite a few artboards but the same document works ok when uploaded from version 14.0.42.14.

I tired reinstalling this previous version and it uploads ok. Switched back to new version and same issue. I have also tried reinstalling XD altogether but this didn't fix the issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Preserve scroll position flashes top of artboard briefly

1. Version 14.0.42.14

2. How to reproduce: move between two artboards with preserve scroll position turned on while scrolled down. Keep default transitions (dissolve).

3. Expected: goes from artboard 1 to artboard 2 while maintaining position and transitions smoothly.

4. Actual: briefly flashes the top of artboard 1 before showing artboard 2 at preserved scroll position

5. Video included.

Am I missing something? Or did the new update cause this little glitch?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. link open too late

The link keeps on loading too much while trying to open the link whats the main cause of it ??????

url: https://xd.adobe.com/view/7d7e9518-37b9-4de3-4019-2a5e526266c9-0b4f/screen/67e4c88b-5d5a-438e-8650-42afcd5cd3b2/Homepage-5?fullscreen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Artboards on Prototype, still not linking

I'm having an issue on a bug that was marked as fixed.

See Original: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/36329020-prototype-not-working-artboards-not-linking?tracking_code=fb698cba79a4eb77e31d07622d53956c

I'm still having the exact some problem which no real luck. I use a imac so I preview at larger sizes that are 2000-2200px wide. When this happens, the link is there, and the hotspot gives a false indication on where it is. When I set the browser to something small like 1400 px wide, it's fine.

I was able to click randomly around the prototype and eventually find the link in a random spot that would be equal to the location if it was…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Blurring in masked images when animating

Blurring in masked images when auto animating.
    The photos of girls are in a mask, the photos of dogs are just pngs w transparency. The larger resolution of the photo inside the mast the more it blurs between each animation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Still I see white spacing on left and Right in mobile clickable prototype. Even after the update of V12.0

After new version release 12.0 still I am seeing white space when I use clickable prototype link. Please check my attachment taken screenshot from mobile

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Slow animation of overlay in a published prototype

After publishing a prototype with around 10 screens, the overlay of an ios keyboard takes 4-5 seconds to show up after the initiated target is clicked/tapped. I made a new file with only 1 artboard and the same overlay and the animation worked as expected (.2 sec). What could cause this in a more complex prototype (with 1-2 targets per page)? I have to send a disclaimer to tell people to wait for the keyboard to show up (not cool). Is this a known bug?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base