Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Preview of jpg file is blurred

Preview of jpg file on local is clear, but it is blurred after that "SHARE FOR REVIEW".

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Position of the overlay changes after scrolling in desktop preview

XD Version 19.1.22.6

In desktop preview, the position of the overlay is perfect when clicked on the link. However, its position changes once I scroll on the screen and click on the link again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Apenas Uma Atenuação (animações) e Transição Time

Na versão de julho (17/06/2019) esta permitindo apenas uma atenuação a de Fade Out. Não permite outras animações como Fade In Fade In/Out etc.

Alem disso não tem transição de time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Black screen when trying to desktop preview

My Adobe XD version is 12.0.12.10.

I've been trying to prototype a mobile app but it doesn't seem to work. When I click 'Desktop Preview' it just comes up with a black screen with a white line through the middle.

It would not work with the image 'prototype 1'. However with 'prototype 2' it works.

I don't see it being a dimension issue as I've already reduced the dimensions of the mock ups in prototype 1 to something lower to fit the screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Issue to create smooth transition between 2 charts and gradient under them (ghost effect)

I attached a video so it's easier to explain. There is a strange "ghost" effect happening when I switch between charts and gradients don't animate correctly. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Version of Adobe XD: 21.2.12.3
    Also attaching XD file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The time in XD does not work if I have language of my PC other than English !

Hi, I have problem using XD because when My PC language is different from XD language the time transition in prototype will not work

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Artboard names mixed up at export to PNG

The names of the artboards get mixed up when I export to PNG. In my XD file I have an artboard named "Test - 65". In the export folder the PNG called "Test - 65" shows another artboard. PNG that represents the artboard "Test - 65" is named "Test - -6"...! very confusing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix position doesn't works

1.- 19.1.22.6
    2.- I design the screens, group some elements (to make some footer) and press "fixed position".
    3.- That works that funcionality. I need it a lot, to test my prototype.
    4.- This group disappear when I try to see it like preview on my notebook or mobile. It worked for me, until October (2018).

PS: I wrote months ago, and there's no answer.

Thanks in advance!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Xbox Controller does not recognized

I ve tried so many projects, news one and I uninstalled and installed XD three times but my controller has never recognized. The keyboard works but not my controller. I asked on the slack group and we adviced me to close (steam, origin etc...) but nothing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

moved-to-feature-requests  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Overlays appear blurry/low resolution in preview mode

Adobe XD v12.0.12.10 on Mac (I can't update yet because of my OC version)

Overlays appear blurry/low resolution in preview mode.

Seems like the prototype preview isn't rendering overlays properly, making them look blurry compared to the elements in the base artboard.

Attached screenshot shows an overlay (hover effect) on the left and the base artboard on the right. Naturally we need the overlay to be as crisp & clear as the rest of the interface.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-investigation-in-progress  ·  9 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Comments not working

When I try to leave a comment, I get this message.
    "We are unable to post your comment, please try again."

-Publishing the prototype again didn't fix it
    - Unchecking then rechecking the box to leave comments when publishing didn't fix
    -I signed in as a guest to leave a comment and got the same error
    -My account is current with no outstanding invoices
    -I haven't changed any settings or anything on the file

This has been going on for a week now. Please provide assistance or fix this bug. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Shawn,

Do you already have comments or replies on this link, and you are not able to add any new ones? Or is it that you have never been able to add comments?
    Is it the same behaviour on any other new link that you create from XD?

Can you share the link with us to investigate?

Thanks!

12. Overlay won't disappear

I've 4 diffrent overlays in the project. After a while they stoped working normal. I can't close two of four overlays anymore. Then I copyed the artboards in a new file and it worked well for about an hour. But now one of the Overlays won't disappear again.
    It seems like the file gets corrupted when working on a bigger project.
    I just updated my XD version but the Problem is still there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Preview window not scrolling using mouse wheel

XD version: 19.0.22.9

Sometimes, when previewing a prototype that has a vertical scroll, the mouse wheel won't work. There are no exact steps to reproduce that I could find, it seems to be happening randomly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can't scroll while having auto-animate for a carousel

it's not scrollable down when you make a horizontal auto-animate slide

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. XD Prototype Has Missing Elements

Elements and images are missing from the prototype, in my case it's in the footer. I'm running a mac and checked it on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and on my coworker's Windows computer -- all with the latest OS and software updates. I'm also using the current version of XD (16.0.2.8)

Noticing this for particularly longer artboards. This one happens to be 1680 x 8684.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. XD mobile prototype does not open in full screen

I tried to view prototype on my phone using Chrome, and I have enabled full-screen prototype in XD but my prototype is not displaying in full screen. There is white space on both the sides and browser doesn't go to full screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you please share the prototype link with us privately so that we can take a look on our side and investigate?
    It might be because of how you have defined the viewport for the artboard inside of XD. But it would be good if we can confirm the same.

17. Adobe XD error 47

Hi; none of my previously designed Adobe XD will open! I get the following error message:

There was an error opening the file Copy of "my filename.xd" (Error code: 47)

Adobe XD 18.1.12.1
    Open Adobe XD, file, open, my file
    I expect my file to open
    Get the same error message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Glad we got a chance to connect directly on this Raul!

Happy I was able to share about XD Cloud docs! And that it will be a better workflow for you. From our discussion, the system you’re saving your files is not as reliable as you’d like and was resulting in the problem. If you do manage to get the files and they’re not working, reach out and we’ll go from there.

Thanks!
    Nina

18. Complex Animations appear jittery on Adobe XD app on iPhoneX

I created an app and the prototype runs smoothly on both the web and inside the Adobe XD application on my Macbook Pro. But when I load the prototype on my phone using a USB cable, it appears jittery.

I noticed it's only for this Adobe XD file but not my other files. I don't really know what is the problem but it is awfully slow.

Please download this file and preview this on your phone to see the jittery animation bug.

Cheers!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cannot Auto-Animate Imported Photoshop Mask

I have a layout created in Photoshop, with a rectangle to be used as a mask.

The mask will be used as the computer screen to view a "scrolling" webpage.

When I open this in AdobeXD, mask the intended image with the rectangle and proceed to auto-animate between states the application merely pages the content and does not show an auto-animated scroll of the page up.

If I use the same assets, except the mask, and create a new mask in AdobeXD the animation acts as expected.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dissolve transition flickering (blinking) to the top of the page when not supposed to

Scenario:
    - scroll down
    - click a button which is set to "dissolve" and "preserve scroll position"

Expected outcome: smooth (fade out - fade in) transition to the next page

Bug outcome: screen jumps (flickers) to the top of the current page THEN transitions to the next page.

See this example prototype: https://xd.adobe.com/view/c11bbd2e-3158-4636-4dd1-3dadc61e3211-b72a/

I think it's similar (but not the same) to this issue: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/34939726-transitions-between-overlays-blink-the-screen

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base