David B commented
XD's lack of support for basic layout elements found in all interfaces is troubling to say the least.
Nicholas Markus commented
And numbered lists please.
Yes! Please make text features more robust. This is so minimal with high reward.
I feel XD is somewhat disappointing and a great source of frustration without basic text formatting like bullet points, leading, spacing, and indents. Adobe, please provide better typography tools.
Sterling Moody commented
Yep. Sorely needed.
Jordenn Bailey commented
Yes! We need ordered and unordered list capabilities for basic web design!
1751 ones and nearly 4 years old feature request … I don't understand the Adobe XD policy?! You implement crazy teamwork functions but the really simple basic features in the app are missing!
• Bullet lists (please with the second line in line with the first glyph of the first line!!!!)
• Open Type features, lining figures (bad if the font hast the small old-style figures/numbers as standard and there's no chance to get the lining figures)
• paragraph distance
• distance between two glyphs/characters
• better vector editing (cut, add …)
• color management!!!
• set guides without zooming out
• infinite workspace/canvas
• vertical alignment of text in text box
• apply a border/stroke to 1 side of a rectangle
• Simpler way to Crop Photos
• apply gradient to border/stroke
• defined border/stroke (or shadow) around the edge of a mask
• choose which artboards to share with stakeholders
• apply gradient to text
• maintain text formatting when copying and pasting from edit mode (rich text)
• transparent images in mask with background color
Please make 2020 to the XD-basic-features-year! Everything I can do with HTML/CSS should be possible in XD!
Yes god and PLEASE let the test indention wrap independently of the bullet point - unlike photoshop!
Bartosz Manicki commented
Please add bullets, and other crucial text design features available on Indesign and Illustrator. I feel like I'm back to being a baby designer where the program controls me not the other way around.
Another feature missing - you can't have a centred heading followed by left aligned text in the one text box. Why? This looks to be just Adobe's design preference and is not necessarily that of its users
These should be available within the program, not only as a plugin.
Please add bullet lists and tabs. Or even better, all the basic text editing functions that indesign has.
Jonathan Mannon commented
I'm being forced to use XD instead of Photoshop for this website layout I'm working on. The lack of bulleted list support is embarrassing. This program lacks nearly every basic typesetting tool. Just gross.
Michael Adamson commented
I have been using Adobe XD as much for creating online presentations as for prototyping/designing experiences (actually nice to do both in the same program!) I could really use a bullet's feature that not only inserts shape + numbered lists - but that offers proper indentation.
Better control over typesetting including:
Ability to set different leading within same text box
Character and paragraph styles more similar to InDesign
Also - word count
Chris Pook commented
Why would you not have implemented this already? While you're about it please could you also implement for Adobe Illustrator too.
Matt Prina commented
As a work around, Option + 8 on a mac gives you a bullet point.
Christ on a bike, how did this get missed, please tell me it was just an oversight and your hotfixing it!
287 comments and 1660 votes and still nothing! Really?
Please incorporate bullet points in Adobe XD. Bullet points are essential. Thank you for your consideration.