Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

46 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. adobe xd почему нет русский язык?

[Translated] request for Russian language version of Adobe XD.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Добро пожаловать на борт! Начиная с выпуска этой недели, XD теперь доступен на русском языке. Наслаждайтесь!

Это сообщение было переведено машиной.

Welcome aboard! As of this week’s release, XD is now available in Russian. Enjoy!

1. Why don't you extend the language of the software even to Italian? Are we children of a minor Adobe by chance?
    14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Please can you modify the installation process (at the very least through Adobe CC) such that the program installs the software to match your Creative Cloud settings and NOT your operating system settings.

Many manufacturers (Dell, HP, Acer) lock the OS language to stop companies buying laptops cheap in Thailand and using them in the US, for example.

The result is that many of us work (especially in Europe) work on a computer in the local language but work IN our native language;

I work in France but not IN FRENCH.

Many thanks.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'd like to be able to select what language I use XD in.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need to set language to the text field to use font localization and correct glyphs!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The voice is coming in different language

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I do appreciate the effort of including new languages (like Portuguese-BR) on Adobe XD. Even though I live in Brazil, I'm used to work with softwares and apps in English.

I would really like to have the option to change the language of Adobe XD, without have to change the language on my OS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to select text-to-speech language per action used.

1. Example: Creating a mobile app with text reading capabilities. If the app has a "Select Language" page, then the language read back should match the language selected.
    2. Having TTS language selection as part of each speech playback action created would be a great inclusion, especially if an app is developed with multiple languages.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Export/Import text strings used on the Artboards as csv, xsl or other formats so that the data can be used for processing multi-language support. This will allow developers to see how prototype look like for different language and allow translators to work with the strings.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When a user with Federated ID has their directory address country set as China, the XD app comes up in Chinese and there is no way to change it to English or any other language. The app does not respect the OS or browser language settings and it should, along with allowing in app language settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re on a federated ID and create a paid T2/T3 account (and NOT a CCE Free account), you should have a language chooser, even if the region is in China. If this doesn’t work this way, please create an enterprise support ticket through the admin console to ensure that this is filed as a bug.

11. Is Greek language going to be available for XD any time soon?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'm brazilian and I'm using Adobe Xd in English.
    I don't know why but the speech playback is speaking in Brazilian portuguese, but I wanted it to be in English.

Let us choose the language of the speech playback. Let us choose between the available languages in the Help > Language menu.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The playback is currently linked to the settings in your operating system, so to change to English, you should change your OS setting to English. I’ll leave this open and adjust it to reflect your request of setting the playback language to the setting in XD.

13. Please add Persian language voice to Adobe XD because there is a lot of literature and poetry in this language that can help the whole world community and also different languages are used like Iran Iran Afghanistan Tajikistan and some other countries.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It really drives me insane I have to keep changing my XD language setting to English after EVERY update. It never keeps saved. It always goes back to spanish, even having my CC settings set to English

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dear Adobe XD.
    It is a very big part of working in international Web design that the design tool support all font's.
    It means that I also need the name in original langues.
    Photoshop, ondesign and illustrator can do it but i can't find any way in XD

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug when you use ALT + Shift to change language , precisly when you are in a text box, the program start unresponding to clicks inside the design board. and another bug when you have other language than english when you edit height or width or any value in general numbers disappear unless you changed to English and re write again .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2,901 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Because of my location (Germany) all my shared prototypes and design specs have UI in German, which makes collaboration with non-German speaking colleagues and stakeholders difficult.
    Please add an option to choose UI language for online shared prototypes and specs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We want it to be easy to create a *.po language file directly from XD for developer. So it can be easily imported into code and be ready for translation tools.
    At the moment there is a possibility to get pdf for text but it is splittet in many pdf files. We need one pdf file to be able to extract text from that file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3