Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. When a customer is on a link's prototype, it will be interesting to suggest him to refresh the page (with a kind of button "refresh") when the project contains modifications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The ability to select a component in a library and see a list of cloud documents that include at least one instance of the selected component.

If that is too complicated a lift, we could settle for a list of cloud documents that contain the selected component in its list of Document Assets.

Use Cases:

1. Want to delete a component but don't know for sure where it's being used.

2. Component has several states and designer can't remember why a certain state exists. Seeing where the component is used will help make that determination. Similar to case 1, this would also…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Quick XD sketch:
    This is how plugins might be easier to use and switch between them (without forcing devs to update versions).

This is more for non-popups plugins.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  4. The markdown renderer has some bugs such as:
    - not soft-wrapping line breaks
    - not making naked urls clickable
    - no syntax highlighting for code blocks (e.g. ```js)

Also the tags are not alphabetically sorted and can't be re-arranged.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like the option to exclude components states from components on the share link. Lately, I've noticed that creating a developer's share link is taking much longer to upload. And then when I go to the browser link, it takes much longer to load. I was trying to figure out why. And I think it may have something to do with the new(ish) ability to see all the states of a component when it is selected on the share link.

A lot of times, I create a lot of component states just to be able to try out different…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. On the transformation panel; height / width .. if I write +10 or -10 adds or subtracts from the original value.

btw: pressing the ESC key causes the input editing to end :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I saw there are already several feature requests about variables, but none of them seemed to be exactly the same.

I seem to spend quite some time placing elements on the screen to ensure distances between them are just like we want them.
    Lets say for instance that the page is divided into sections, and each section starts with a Headline. The headline has a 80px margin to the top of the section. After the section content, there is again a 80px margin to the bottom of the section.
    It would be great if this value (80px) could be a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi -

I'm new to XD, but think I'm getting the hang of toggling between files that are open - since there are no pages as there are in Sketch. I like your Command + ~ keyboard shortcut very much for accomplishing this.

However, what I don't like is when a project file window is maximized, you can't execute the command, I believe - only when projects you are toggling between are in more reduced windows frames.

I maximize my projects for size, to be able to see more of the contents of a project. So, giving me such functionality…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It is a source of daily/hourly frustration that clicking on the icon portion of a layer will open it while the only way to open an artboard is to double click the icon (just to mention one). This is only one such inconsistency, but it's very frustrating to have layers expand when I'm only trying to select it as the first of a multiple selection while at the same time, clicking anywhere on an artboard from the list will only select it. In this latter case, one has to both double-click and do so in a small hitbox.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If you have multiple images with 'Darken' as a Blend mode (for ex) and then if you select all of them and make it as a Vertical Scroll, the blending mode from all the images doesn't work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bodymovin plugin for after effects must be made for adobe xd too...it will help to turn the prototype animations to html code

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The current offerings for user flows are too manual. Draw.io solution is not perfect but simple. If I could import the flows from Draw.io into my XD so that I could show flows and designs in one spot without jumping between windows that would be a great MVP.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. At the moment, the scaling is chaotically jumping from too large to too small, especially when using the touchpad zoom. Please fix it and make it smooth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. Take note from Sketch, where you can actually set a specific size of the grid and grid elements. In XD I have to do all kinds of mathematics just to get what I want out of the grid, and then it turns out it's responsible and IT CAN'T BE CHANGED! When I want to change the size of the artboard the Grid moves along and changes instead of staying in place with same parameters.

Why it still isn't fixed? Stop adding all kinds of fancy animations that don't matter in real life and please fix the basics!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When you have a lot of artboards, it can be difficult to find the one you're looking for. A solution to this was implemented here, allowing a user to search through elements, including artboards.

This is good, but one of the main products of having many artboards is that you have even more elements. This means that when you search for something, it shows you matching artboards, but also matching everything else. Including text whose content may match (which there is sure to be a lot of, since designs often re-use the same lexicon across many different elements).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There are some currencies that we can't access on our keyboards, what if we can just plug in any currency symbol from a plugin

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Consolidate layout and placing of menus, bars, actions with the other Adobe tools everyone uses. Not even the labels have been consolidated!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)