Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. When users have their mobile device tethered to their machine via USB and are viewing a prototype on that device, as the user traverses through screens it would be helpful to indicate on the computer on the XD canvas which dartboard is currently being shown on the mobile device.

This would be to help track screen flow as you click through a complex prototype.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to have a way to invite trusted people to user test my prototypes; in fact, I would like to entrust this to a group of verified AdobeXD users. Instead of always trying to hunt down ways to user test on another platform and then get participants. I would like to turn to a set of UXers and ask for feedback. This could relate getting Adobe Points for being a tester and for providing feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It'd be nice to figure out how to design for different websites or applications that can use Touch Bar :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I was with a client to show them a prototype. When I opened Xd it demanded that I updated to the latest version. If I didn't it quitted. There was no option to use it without updating. Because there was no way for me to update during the meeting Xd put me in a really awkward position and I couldn't show my work.

Not cool.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can't select those two objects (Attachment / Red dots). The reason I want to select them is because I want to align them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I find it highly irritating that the Layer-Mode always collapses/closes the Artboard if you click outside of it.

Some people are used to click outside the artboard to deselect.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be a great time saver to click on a layer and than on a "Create Symbol" button, instead of having to right-click or to switch to the "Symbol-mode"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pls add options like in photoshop for layers, small/mid/big. And change layer panel size horizontally.

Now it so small text size.

Thx for your work! like your app!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently I can only select colors using Hue. If I want to adjust the brightness of a color I need to use the numeric input. It would be nice to allow users to adjust Hue, Saturation, and Brightness visually, similar to the way Photoshop works.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It is helpfull to preview prototype in real time in browser. In Exactly the same option works very well in Sketch, where you are able to see real time prototype changes not only in mobile app but you are able to share in web your stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When viewing a preview of your design work in the current window could you make the delete key go back to the previous link please. (Just like a browser back button would do)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This might sound silly but I'm on a retina display and in order to see the work more or less in "actual size", I need to type "70%" every time. It would be great having these factors already on the menu for easy interaction.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be great if we could assign a content type to an object (graphic, text, unassigned) and set the inset spacing you want applied as well like you can currently InDesign (see screenshots).

It avoids the extra work to create an object and text field separately and group them. This also ensures that the text is always vertically and horizontally centered within your object (see button example in screenshot).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide an option to specify the maximum number of repeated elements so that if the screen is displayed on a slightly larger screen, part of an image will not show.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In other design tools, including Photoshop and Sketch, you can hold the shortcut for a particular tool, take a single action with that tool, and then release the shortcut to return to the default select/move cursor. (This is actually the default behavior of tool shortcuts in Sketch, even when the shortcut is released, which I prefer; Photoshop allows it if the shortcut key is held until the action is completed.)

This speeds up the workflow considerably, since the default cursor is the starting point for most actions I will take in working with any file. In particular, being able to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. when you have a paragraph of vertical text or a list of items if you click the right button of the Might Mouse separate each paragraph break or line break in a menu item, then it would be a ready to use menu and could be edited separately as if it were a menu created from different text boxes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When I click add new artboard, the artboard should be placed where my mouse clicks, not automatically placing at random place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Could it be added the function of "Copy as PDF"? When I copy and paste directly an asset or artboard to clipboard. It seems convert it to png file type now. Actually it will be more efficient than menu command "export to PDF". And in the Ai or Indesign copy as PDF to clipboard is a basic feature. Hope for that, thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There's a recurring issues we have with our prototypes, that not everyone is aware that it is possible to click within the prototypes. Hotspots are not enough, since some people don't even click on the page if they don't know that they can click anywhere.

It would make sense to have some sort of "onboarding" wizard that guides users of a prototype. This does not mean a guide such as "click here, now click here, click here, etc." but rather some quick hints that simply make it clear to the user that this is actually a clickable prototype and they…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think it would be handy if you could set triggers in prototype to record pre defined motion paths for the video e.g: A (Home) to B (Next page) back to A.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)