Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. イラストレーター(ai)形式の書き出し機能が欲しい。
    書き出したSVGをイラレに持っていくとデータがかなり抜け落ちてしまう。

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

I believe the new version of Illustrator released in November had some changes to address this issue. Could you please try again and let us know if this issue is fixed?

Thanks,

-Elaine

11月にリリースされたIllustratorの新しいバージョンでは、この問題に対処するためにいくつかの変更が加えられたと思います。 この問題が修正された場合はもう一度お試しください。

2. I use the handles snapping to grid functionality extensively when creating icons and other detail-intensive shapes. This is critical to my workflow.

Note from Adobe: curve anchor points (the points the curve pass through) should snap to the grid already. This request is about the curve control points (the two handles on either side of each anchor point, with the tangent line connecting them) snapping to the grid; this does not cause any visible part of the path to align to the grid better, it just helps keep the control points organized and makes it easier to match curves identically…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Would be good to have a different color clipboard background to differentiate between design and prototype mode.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Weight is an important aspect of Web design

• Calculate the payload based on exported assets and display data, as it influences design
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I don't know how about you guys, but each time I see XD like #AdobeXD on twitter etc. I think for like 0,1s about this crazy emoticon I was using a lot when I was young boy.

So then I decided to be serious and I was looking at this Adobe XD and tried to take it from branding perspective and even I thought it really looks good, but then, after few hours I've forgot about that, seen it again and again I thought about this crazy face.

Is it only me?

What you think about putting more pressure to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create a 'repeat-grid cell template' that can be used on many artboards, or even on the same artboard where I need to separate them into categories. Edit the 'cell-template-A' and all repeat grids using that template update accordingly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The size of the images used are impacting directly the prototypes and customers will receive prototypes that are pixelated. Instead of trying to accommodate to the limitations shown in this thread, it would be great to have it fixed, so we can export and provide prototypes closed to reality and not being judged because the images are low and compressed when the originals are crisp and high res.

Thanks,

Here's one of the threads related to this issue and how to manually solve it. Which includes slicing images manually and mapping it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/images-become-pixelated-in-browser-when-sharing-prototype-via-link/td-p/11090564

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It will be great if Xd have Fit to screen option rather than default option in zoom dropdown

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This is the most used size for my company, please bring it back!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be really good to have prototype links copied with the repeat grid function. Currently, you can copy and paste objects and the prototype links will copy with but if you're filling a page with a lot of smaller objects (i.e. items on a shopping page) it's a lot easier to use the Repeat Grid function. This way a lot of little buttons can all lead to the same place, which can be especially helpful for lo-fi prototypes where all the links go to one Lorem Ipsum template page.

You could either have the option to turn "Repeat Prototype"…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When importing svgs, and the svg uses the <title> tag in the svg, use it to name the path upon importing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Components could have a setting 'remember last state between artboards'. This would allow prototypes with menu's that remain consistent between artboards, toggle buttons, etc, without having to make copies of all artboards for those features.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can we develop a feature to make the comment section bigger? Our copywriters want to have a larger text input field so it is easier for them to write longer copy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rather that simply provide the option to space distribute multiple items based on the distance between them, in addition, provide the option to distribute them from their center points, as provided in Illustrator.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Color gradient function. The area of color selection is too small to accurately locate the desired position,
    For example, the gradient is from: #000 (0%position) - > #aaa (50%position) - > #666 (50%position) - > #000 (100%position), like picture 1;It is suggested to increase the selection of color areas. Picture 2 is like this;

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for submitting this idea. I'm going to keep this open, but as a tip, you can press tab to switch to the next gradient stop if they're really close together.

16. There is a Figma plugin for Google Fonts icons (Material symbols), could we imagine the same thing for XD ?
    https://fonts.google.com/icons
    https://www.figma.com/community/plugin/1088610476491668236

Regards

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. I'd like a cycle state to be added. It would be similar to toggle state but it would have multiple states. For instance, a filter button. press once filter sort ascending arrow pointing down highlighted. press again another such descending arrow point up highlighted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I often have to deal with elaborate XD files at my workplace designed by other people. To find a section I have to do a meticulous search. A simple "ctrl+F" / Find function would help immensely to find keywords.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sometimes I'd like to show an infinte scroll (mostly horizontally) in my prototypes if that's some services CTA's or a gallery. Currently, this isn't a feature so I ended up duplicating the whole group and adding a note in my email when I send the design over. If there was an option to make a scroll group infinite ie. as it reaches the end of its scroll it mirrors it from the beginning that would be a great help. I've shown on this quick mock up how the option on/off could look.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When images are placed in shapes rather than an actual mask, there's no way to export the full image rather than just the image in its masked form. It would be great if we could do that. At the moment, I have to open the image in photoshop and export it from there in order to get the full unmasked version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)