Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I wish XD would follow Invision's lead in providing analytics about how many prototypes we have, how often they're being updated, how many comments they have, how many collaborators there are, who is creating prototypes, how many screens are in each prototype, when they were last updated, etc.

I've attached a screenshot to show how DOMO is using the prototype analytics data they are receiving from Invision.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. I think there are similar requests in history but with the new release that includes Flows, it would be extremely convenient to have a nice flow switcher in the Preview window. We are unable to use shared content and have to use Preview for testing and presentations. It would be great to smooth that out with a simple flow switch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Minor request - I am mocking up a lot of desktop prototypes and recording user journeys using adobe XD screen record to send to stakeholders.

I find the pointer device is too big for previewing desktop designs and I have to explain to stakeholders this is not how it would appear in desktop browser.

I understand that on mobile a representation of a fingertip is best - would be good to be able to change or adjust this for better presentation of screen recordings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. When you select items on an artboard and make a component, you can edit the default name of the component on the layers screen but it is not reflected in the Assets panel. It would seem the names only update in one direction so you have to go to the asset panel and rename the component there in order for it to inherit the name on the layers view. I think it would speed up productivity if you could just create and name the component in one place and then later find that name in assets or layers view.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Similar to how a scroll group or repeat grid is indicated with an icon in the Layers panel, it would be nice to see which group is a stack.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow 'stack' feature for entire content of an artboard! This would be amazing! Now I have to put everything in one group to do that – this wouldn't be necessary if we make the entire artboard to a vertical stack!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It is hard to circular rotation using auto-animation. We need rotation time and speed input field.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My devs are using Xamarin. It would be nice to share my file with them in a way that makes it quicker for them to code my prototype. This might be dumb but I thought I might as well ask.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability to replace component i created with another component with out the need to remove and resize

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to drag an object holding down option to duplicate it and having CMD-D (duplicate) repeat the duplication with the previously used distance.

ALT-Drag from A to B -> CMD-D (uses the distance between A and B)

This would help so much. Sketch and Figma already have this behaviour. I think even Illustrator has it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A list of all / last 50 changes done on an artboard.
    Sometimes it becomes a tedious task to undo a few changes on a particular artboard after working on other artboards. This feature will cater to the need of artboard specific action list.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2) Al Resaltar en Lienzo, debería hacer auto zoom, por lo menos en la mesa de trabajo donde se encuentra el objeto ya que entre tantos objetos, solo lo marca y no se aprecia donde se encuentra. Ademas seria ideal permitir cambiar el color de marcación para resaltarlo.

2) When Highlighting on Canvas, you should auto zoom, at least on the artboard where the object is located since among so many objects, it only marks it and it is not appreciated where it is. Also it would be ideal to allow to change the marking color to highlight it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Real time collaborations with others similar to Figma. Right now the feature has a very long delay/lag time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm liking the simplicity of XD; good work! That said, one of the most powerful tools that I am missing from InDesign is the gradient feather tool. Of all the CC apps, InDesign has absolutely nailed functionality when it comes to total control of a gradient feather. Much simpler than Illustrator and Photoshop. Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to use xd to preview color schemes from Coolors

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A plugin that would put your designs into Hubspot (and still be editable by content creators) without having to do coding.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be a massive help for us and for the client to have the ability to sort the grid, mostly when you have too many screens.

• By creation date
    • By Alphabetical order
    • etc
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Display linked list of Artboards on XD's Share view. Click a link jump to that specific Artboard's prototype screen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We can assign Prototype Approvers.
    Default State for mocks is In Progress
    These approvers then have the ability to Approve a design.
    After the first approver approves a design it is locked. Only when all approvers have approved does the prototype status change to approved.

Any approver can change the state back to in progress if there needs to be a change later. All approvers will need to re-approve each time the status is changes back to in progress.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sometime is will be useful for participants to acknowledge a comment. It would be nice to add the ability to add a Like to the comments.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)