Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I would like Border to be able to select a color from document assets without use the picker tool.
    It will make me do work faster ....
    Please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Hello There,

Being a designer I use XD as a primary tool for my daily deliverables. Post this recent update XD blocks copying text from external sources. I have been typing it manually on the XD file but, for the icons and special characters there is no way around to place it on XD file.

Apart from the above the regular text copy issue still persists in XD authoring environment while working in design mode. This issue is long existing and no action is taken by Adobe.

It is quite disheartening to know that for the windows users Adobe is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Need improvement in PDF export. When we export and try to view in pdf acrobate. There are font mismatch and also if I use any png or jpg image in pdf. It look distorted. Its very disappointing when we share our pdf file with someone. its look completely different what we made. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. I like to start my designs by using guides as if they were HTML grids. Would be cool if I could export guides to HTML grid code. Would be nice to define padding on guides.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I use Illustrator to draw a set of icons, and put them in Adobe CC Library to share the graphic assets with my teammates and to be used in various design projects in XD, Ilustrator, and Photoshop etc.

When I place the vector graphic asset into XD, somehow the path gets distorted. This only appears to happen on very small vector graphics. (The icons I made in Illustrator are 24px by 24px)

This distortion only happens when graphic assets are place on XD. When I place the same graphic assets on Illustrator, it looks fine. (See the attached assets, you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. XD is loaded with features but is vulnerable. Why not focus and help fix frequent crashes in XD rather than concentrating on new features . This month alone I had around 16 crashes , almost at every day login and logoff. Day by day performance is degrading , Yesterday I saw the light weight featured software is getting slower with mouse click and response time. Seriously i feel frustrated rather than being happier using the software with tons of valuable features.

Please fix the issues and bugs at priority. Good performance is also a featured which is valued high.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out. We are constantly fixing bugs and crashers, but we might not know of the ones you’re experiencing. We have engineers, customer support agents, and others engaging with people in our Community Support forums here to get bugs filed in our system, so I’d suggest that you reach out here with specific issues you’re hitting: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

7. Hello,

When saving character styles with decimals in font size (i.e. 15.5pt) within an assets library, this style cannot be applied to any element on the file.

When the library is published, the size is rounded (missing the decimals) when applied to other files elements.

This sounds to me like a bug on the assets piece.

Thanks and regards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i have and error when creating a shared link for a prototype

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Some change you have made that is related to pasting vector graphics from Illustrator is grouping the path twice when before it didn't do it at all. Please go back to the way it was before. I now have 2 extra steps of ungrouping twice. You even put a clipping path around it too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Since updating to 34.0.12 it seems that the "apply character style" has stopped working. I am pretty sure that it did work before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please bring back this feature. Copying XD vector content to the clipboard and then paste it as fully editable layers into Adobe Illustrator was a super powerful and useful feature.

Sometimes I need to export elements that were created on Xd to illustrator for print or social media, and every time I do this, I have to use the CC libraries now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have a website screenshot at 1166px width, when i entered into adobe XD, it shrink into 1047 pixel.

No wonder i always have issue when it comes to front end development.

I copy paste a website with 1170px body width (which i originally don't know the width size), and then i screenshot and measure in adobe XD, it shows 1047 pixel.

I requested to increase the body width into 1100 but the developer said its already more than that (which is 1170px).

You should fix this, i really need this to be exact because sometimes i copy and screenshot…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have to restart number of time of times by quitting the XD and starting again. E.g. i opened a file that is consuming 750MB and after 2 hours would be 17GB. It does not matter which file is opened, so not a case of file corruption.

Spec:
    Files size when saved locally is 2.9MB
    iMac 10.5.6, 5K 27" 2017, 4.2 Ghz Quad-Core i7, 48GB, 8GB Graphics
    XD 31.2.12.4 Creative Cloud Sync 4.13.51.3

This was not happening two-three weeks ago when i had 5-7 files opened at the same time. Now i only work with a single file at a time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to update component like master??
    In this case need to delete component and copy, becouse i create new companent with hover effect

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When putting a comment to the state of 'resolved' the numbers on the file are changing. This can be very disturbing, when a collegue refers to a number.. Because that number has been changed.

It would be very nice, if the resolved items just greyed out or something but could still be visible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I wanted to change the name of the artboard I was working on, so I double clicked it circa PS behavior, and expected to have the field be editable, to change the name but it did not. I'd rally like it match other Adobe products in terms of constancy of interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I think XD will be much better if you can easily export your designs to an environement for low code and make an app directly from it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add option to Open Prototype in New window / new browser tab. for ex. if I wanted to open menu item in new tab / new browser window, I cant found any such feature in XD. that's the basic option to add. long live XD

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. One of our clients cannot for some reason scroll on their screen. Without a middle mouse button or a scroll wheel, there is no other way to scroll on the links that are shared on the page.

Maybe add a function where users can scroll vertically on the shared adobe XD link with the up and down arrow keys? Or have the default scroll bars appear on the side normally on most browsers.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Since last week I have big troubles with bigger components (as in many elements in one component). When trying to resize elements or push them a little aside, they jump all over the part, stretch weirdly out or just disappear into a -1 px border ...

It looks like there is an invisible element with a "wrapping around" feature like picutres and boxes in InDesign have for text. Please help. All I can do to "fix" it is creating a new status and rebuild it, but then I have to change all child-components in all documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 52 53