Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Apply character style is buggy and doesn't always work. When selecting a text box, or selecting text with the text tool, then going to character styles and clicking a style, it does not change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. There is the functionality to generate a private Link/Passwort required on MS but not on Apple.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Notei que na ultima versão ícones não estão centralizando para agrupar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade.

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum.

4. What if we can provide an opportunity to a user to use your tool directly in someone else's website.
    Like my website is https://herequote.com/
    I wish visitors can directly use tools on my website and I pay a monthly fee for this to you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Quite often (every 10th time or so), the right mouse click does NOT work with AdobeXD. However, on Windows and other app, it ALWAYS works (it's not the mouse).

PS: I file this bug report here, because there is NO link (as far as I know) in XD for bug reports!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Also, the border has a strange color. And once I select the hover state, I can't change the state back to standard state. The whole component becomes just unchangable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I use a semi-transparent background as overlay background when I place a dialog on top of it. Would be nice if I could also blur the elements designed with AdobeXD (not only fotos)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I currently can't make a change in the DSP or CC Library and have them synced up when I build or publish either version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If Adobe Dreamweaver can Sitemap Generator. We do our own external Google submission. Then We users are very happy to save $300 SGD annually on external App Screaming Frog to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. So you can code things from simple 4-digit pins to creating mini video games right inside of xd. You can export as a JAVA or PYTHON file, but you don't have to actually write anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  12. Collaboration Beta mode creates multiple versions of the file on the cloud

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. social feed (all social media)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  14. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but every time I hand off projects to developers I need to educate them that they must CTRL+CLICK to select layers that are behind a transparent object or inside the mask. For designers, CTRL+Click is obvious but not for developers.

Selecting nested layers should be assigned to the most commonly performed action by the users that try to do it and don't know how, which is "smashing that mouse button until it works". With that said, double-click s the way to go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. i'm unable to use this feature in xd whenever i want to edit in image. already updated the cretive cloud and xd but still facing same issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I position my mouse over the first component (i.e. "Person"), the SECOND component gets selected! This makes interakting with components impossible!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. From today morning, we are facing issue in creating adobe XD links. And already created links are not working.

We are not able to work in share mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. After entering lines of text to the speech playback action, the app is automatically changing "true" and "false" to 1 and 0. (see image. "True." was entered, upon returning to edit, it was changed to 1.)

It will still say true or false, but ONLY if we don't edit the text, if we add/edit any text without deleting the number and retyping the word it says "One" or "Zero" instead.

The word does appear to stay if a return is entered after the word, but 20 years of learning to stop adding unnecessary returns is a very hard habit to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I just tried this out on my machine, and it retains “true” and “false” on my document as expected. If you’re not seeing this, I’d consider this a bug, and you might want to check with your macOS auto correct to see if something is happening with the your computer’s dictionary. You can work with our customer support agents in our Community Support forum to file a ticket with us. Thanks! https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

19. When I am changing details in state2 of a component, I don't want state1 text, or items to get selected.
    1. They are anyways hidden in this state and of no use.
    2. It's very annoying and tiring to select a component in current state, that too when it a table and each row need new details...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I just shared my prototype, and in the shared link the arrows control is completely messed up, but within XD, both in design and prototype, it looks fine. What's happening? Tried refreshing.. all that cookies, and remaking the project...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)