Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. 現在のXDで画像を出力すると、画像が荒れてしまいます。
    出力時にx2の設定などありますが、XD側で勝手に圧縮された画像の
    ピクセル数がx2になっただけのぼやけた画像になります。

スマートフォンのレティーナディスプレイ対応や、
    画像の美しさが重視されるような状況で、
    精細なx2画像を作らなければいけない場合に、
    この仕様はとても不便です。
    他のアプリケーションで画像を作成するのは、とても面倒です。
    CCライブラリなどを使えば解消できるかもしれませんが。。。

XDの画像出力時に、詳細の設定ができるようになりませんか?
    勝手に圧縮をかけるのではなく、ユーザーが画像の精細さを選択できるようにしてください。

この仕様のせいで、XDはプロトタイプツールのままなのです。
    大好きなツールの1つなので、デザインツールにしてくれることを祈ります。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ご意見ありがとうございます! 選択は「エクスポート時」ではなく「設計時」であることに注意してください。したがって、拡張サイズでアセットを取得するには、「設計時1倍」を設定する必要があります。 お役に立てば幸いです。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thank you for your feedback! Note that the selection is “designed at” and not “export at,” so you should set the “designed at 1x” in order to get assets at the expanded size. Hope that helps!

2. When I use overlay type animation to go to another artboard, for example with a modal window (slide left, slide down, ... ), I want to be able to fix the background fill.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Вы вообще для кого продукт делалете? Почему до сих пор нет выгрузки вместе с размытием? Что по вашему должен делать разработчик. Я обращался в тех поддержку но они в наглую говорят что так экспортировать не могу в то время как Figma может. Исправьте это

Who are you making the product for? Why is there still no unloading along with the blur? What do you think a developer should do? I contacted technical support, but they brazenly say that I can't export this way, while Figma can. Fix it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. If you’re using the background blur on an object, you should be able to export your asset by grouping the two elements together and exporting the group. Once that happens, it’ll do what you want it to do. Hope that helps!

4. The configure page for Adobe XD is greyed out and not accessible in Jira. Due to this we are unable to add/remove projects in Jira.
    Please find the attachment of screen for reference

Firstly we have posted this issue with Adobe XD add-on following support platforms But we didn't get any support from their end.
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-access-config-page-for-adobe-xd-add-on-in-jira/td-p/11982330
    https://forums.creativeclouddeveloper.com/
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftRDFEXHniFe-XK9w5nRaFK2PLyKQeEOpkVu-PcDqY4V4M6w/viewform

Can you please help here, any other platform is there Jira Adobe XD plugin support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  5. When I open prototype in webbrowser and when I change zoom to 100% (or other) then background color change to "not white". In project in xd background is white #fff. So why background color changed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My idea is create a plugin that have a lot of types of postits and type of primary and secondary flows to use in my UX projects

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Strikethrough text when exported as svg didn't export with the line through it... I was usin the font "Muli"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In my work, there are many situations where I need to share the screenshot of particular screens and to do that I need to use screen capture option which wastes my 5seconds of time. So if there is any screen capture option beside screen recording would be helpful. I have heard the same urge from other designers s well.

Scenarios:
    Quick share with the client, product owner or project manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. One of my files is not letting me update links and I am getting the Error - 1

I've already tried to sign out and close my apps, sign back in and the issue is still happening.

This is only happening to one file.

I tried to make a new file using save as, it worked about 3 times and is now giving me the error again. This is really frustrating.

I do not want to make another file because all the links will change, this is really making me lose a bunch of time. Please help me fix this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The mark for export feature is not working.
    Developers cannot download assets from link

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Neither in clipboard names nor in clipboard texts, keyboard is effectless. Could you suggest any solution?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adobe XD being a productivity tool, I need it to be responsive.

I do not like to wait fot the top menu to unfold, sliding down.
    I think the top-down unfold animations of the top menu are too-much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Hi Guys,

So First bug is when it detects a superscript Glyph the exporter breaks the paragraph text box into small individual text layers and attaches it to a null! Definitely not Ideal and can lead to animators messing up styled text. Once superscript is Active the it treats the paragraph as an object

Bug 02 - When using Auto Height the text is not imported into after effects
    the other 2 are fines. Attaching 2 screenshots!

Can you please let me know if this is a bug or specific to my setup. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sometimes we create a lot of art boards to create micro-interactions, it will be awesome if you could select the art boards and some how group them or do a pre-composition of your components or elements and reuse them in your designs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If I want to color a shape, I can simply select the shape, and then click on a color in the Libraries panel.

Why in the world can't I do the same thing with a border? Instead, the only way to color a border with a specific Library color is to use the Eyedropper tool.

Please add this most basic of functionalities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. oftenly i saw when i type mode, xd is hang and then save file is ok

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There must be a design system directory from which user can add new elements with interactions and states. Use them when ever needed across the projects. Ability to share designs system as brand guidelines from Xd to HTML.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The lines collapse during scrolling the file list and the list items not displayed properly. (windows version 39, earlier versions also affected) See attachment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Since the latest update (windows 39.0.12) the keyboard stopped working properly in Adobe XD. The tool changes to hand/span for minutes. The zoom keyboard shortcuts not working properly. The type tool freezes the program, in other cases can't type into the textbox. Only restarting helps.

This is a serious program breaking bug, can't work with XD until it's fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great to be able to add info to a component/group that would be accessible from within UXP. Anything would actually work: a tag, meta, comment... Then you could mark a component as a type so you could treat the component in different ways depending on what type it is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)