Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Pues tendria que haber una opcion que dejara que se pudiera fijar la posicion de un objeto en una parte concreta de la mesa de trabajo de forma que por ejemplo si ya tenemos creado nuestro diseño para movil y queremos ahora hacerlo para tablet uno de los ajustes mas faciles seria hacer la mesa de trabajo mas grande pero la mayoria de objetos los querremos tener en la misma posicion y seria conveniente que podamos decir que se mantenga esa posicion asi al cambiar el tamaño de la mesa el objeto seguira en el mismo lugar y sera mucho…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ya es posible hacer lo que Ud. quiere – se puede hacerlo usando el Redimensionado interactivo manual. Primero, lo activa en la mesa, y entonces se puede seleccionar objectos y establecer cuales lados quiere fijar.

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How can I rotate the art board + entire objects?

(Please watch the attached image)

I'd like to rotate the whole thing like B.
    But now it's working like A.

(I'd like to do it like "Image Rotate" at Photoshop)

How can I do this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. The icon you see on the property inspector is to change the aspect rotation of the artboard and does not rotate the content. One thing you can try is grouping all of the contents of the artboard and rotating the group using the property inspector. Hope that helps!

4. Hi, I'm developing a project on XD that's very important for my company and personally.

Recently my pc crashed and the online file no longer exists, just screen sharing on the web!

I really need to recover the password for this XD prototype online

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adobe XD Desktop Version: 41.1.12 / Windows 10 & Mobile Version, Android

In version 41.1.12 the documents are saved in the cloud, but they are not displayed in the Creative Cloud Web. In the current Adobe xd app, the .xdc-files are displayed with 0 B and cannot be opened.

If you want to test your result on your smartphone (Android) with the mobile version, it won't work. Please fix the error as soon as possible.

(In version 40.1.22, it works.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Overlaid square boxes having a shadow and background appears transparent when in 'Share' mode on the browser with the XD share links.
    Ex. A mobile slide out menu. If I add a shadow to its background, when on Share more, the background appears to be transparent. I use Google Chrome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Colors stored in the left properties bar (document assets, components) can unfortunately not be applied to all elements. In this example, the color is not taken from a line. Sorry guys, this is really basic!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When it's necessary to place the same image many times throughout a document, it should be possible to create a master component that stores the heavy data so that the instances can reference it. The instances would only use a small amount of disk space.

I was surprised to find that XD does not utilize such optimization.

When designing a small portion of a larger environment (eg a plug-in for other software) I'll often just use a screen shot for context. This means one or a small set of screen shots will be used many times throughout my document. Instances…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is an incredibly annoying delay to all the sub-menus in the toolbar drop-down menus that really slows down my workflow. As an example selecting Edit>Preferences can have a delay of a second or longer after clicking the item before the sub-menu actually shows up.

(This is on Windows 10 with the most recent XD update as of writing)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As you can see while clicking on input field user won't be able to understand whether they have to type or not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. Please note that we’ll need a video fo what you’re seeing in order to triage; I had an engineering team evaluate your report here, and they mentioned it was hard to see what was going on from a static screenshot. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

11. I've been a professional designer using the CS suite for 2 decades now. So many reason why XD isn't good enough yet. Exports are riddled with bugs. I know XD is in early days but this it subpar. Check your exports for issues like this.
    You are Adobe. that name should mean something. This shouldn't fly. Hire more bug testers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. shadows that i did on design doesn't work when presentation though a link sometimes. it is sourced of full screen but these are important and critical errors, why is it doing this? when you will fix this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. On Android the preview of a Cloud Document almost never works for me - it's "loading" for an eternity with 0% or some other random % number. Please fix this performance issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Previous versions of XD's Zeplin had the ability to sync guides from XD layouts to Zeplin, but per Zeplin: "It is no longer possible to view grids for designs published from XD due to a limitation from Adobe XD Plugin APIs."

Please fix this so our developers can view grids again.

Zeplin notes it here. The ability to show guides remains with Figma and Sketch:
    https://support.zeplin.io/en/articles/774207-exporting-grid-layouts-from-design-tools

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dropping the SVG file from NAS drive doesn't work and adobe XD doesn't recognize the format. I am dragging the file from SMB network drive on Windows 10

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Latest update Ver 41.0.12.11 is start hanging. Whether I'm start zooming, edit text etc. It is hanging. I tried both cloud vs local file. Is there anyone who feel that too.?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xd keeps creating copies of my existing files. I am losing the link I created with other files. How do I turn this off. I don't want a new copy I just want to save my work. It's doubling my work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Please note that copies of your document are created in certain cases when you’ve selected to keep a copy from online, potentially discarding what you have worked on offline. In this case, we’ll create a copy you can delete later just to make sure that XD doesn’t lose anything you’ve worked on.

18. Linking two artboards using "keys & gamebad" as trigger and "Shift + A" as the "key" causes XD to go into a limbo state where basic functionality like saving and using undo and redo is not working.

Steps to reproduce the bug:

1. Create a new document.
    2. Create two artboards.
    3. Link the artboards in prototype mode.
    4. Use "Keys and gamepad" as trigger
    5. Select the "Key"-field and press "Shift + A" (most other keys than A also cause the same bug)
    6. Go back to design mode and enjoy the limbo state!

The bug is in the latest version of XD and might…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In my adobe xd export to zeplin option is not showing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi, I am trying to give the time trigger delay timings dropdown, but the dropdown menu not expanding properly, if I manually changing the time also not working, can you please fix this issue, it is frustrated sometimes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)