Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I can't share my document with others, my Adobe XD version is 44.1.12, and my computer system version is Window 10 21H1.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. If I am going to edit text, the XD is not responding. That time is very irritating to work. Kindly do the needful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I recently discovered Adalo a few months ago and love what they have going on when it comes to Designer to Developer handoff. XD would dominate with these features!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reporting a bug hopefully in the correct place:

Whenever I need to bold/underline/format select highlight text in a text box, as soon as I try and change it (i.e. make a word bold) it makes the entire box of text bold instead of the highlighted selected text.. Never used to happen but effectively I can't format copy within text boxes now. Thanks in advance for any help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No matter what I do or how I share my file, the artboards in it just won't show in grid mode (which is usually how we share with clients so would be great if this could get fixed asap)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No matter what I do or how I share my file, the artboards in it just won't show in grid mode (which is usually how we share with clients so would be great if this could get fixed asap)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Editing any text on Adobe XD is painful, I cant see even the cursor to indicate I am within the text box. Also, I have to click the layers panel every time I want to zoom out my canvas, Figma work with text easily. The text feature makes me work slowly, it does not respond.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. incorporate the prototyping tools that sigma uses

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. XD is a 5-year-old product team that just released an update that allows users to organize their assets. Priceless and pathetic.

I hoped that XD would be a highly innovative, collaborative professional tool. It is not. XD is far behind Figma, it is the Blue Origin up against an innovative SpaceX.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. It really drives me insane I have to keep changing my XD language setting to English after EVERY update. It never keeps saved. It always goes back to spanish, even having my CC settings set to English

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Стоит на 99 или 100% и всё. Никаких ошибок ничего. Помогите! Подозреваю что после обновления системы так стало. Я не понимаю изза чего так

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Спасибо за заполнение билета! Это похоже на ошибку, а не на запрос функции, поэтому вам обязательно нужно подать это на форум поддержки сообщества. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Это сообщение было переведено на машину.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

13. When working together at a project, the undo shortcut works for the whole project, not for each user. So when you undo something, you automatically destroy your partners work while spamming ctrl + z (or y). That makes collaboration very hard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  15. Greetings.
    I'm a user from Israel I use the keyboard in Hebrew and English and when I change the language from English to Hebrew there are display problems that are caused as if I change the size of the object lengthwise it does not matter the text inside the field turns black to white however I noticed quite a few crashes in the app Disconnecting from the server and sometimes it crashes the interface is great I really like to use the app especially I can navigate between the other apps like Photoshop Illustrator etc.
    I have windows 11 maybe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

I did have our team try to reproduce this with Windows 11 on Hebrew, and we weren’t able to reproduce this crash. Our customer support agents in the forums can help to gather logs for us to look at it more deeply, so please do post there! Also, you might want to update your machine’s graphics drivers with the latest from the manufacturer, as the OS may be causing the crashes through the drivers.

16. when i am copy pasting my design elements to make a presentation for the UI the image those are clipped in Xd breaks up in tiles to show up in Illustrator its frustrating to fix it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. It's the 3rd or 4th time it happens that with the creative cloud update or xd update, not sure because of which but all the plugins that I regularly use with XD for uninstalled and I have to go back and install all of them again. It's very frustrating and I hope you guys fix the issue as soon as possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  18. Make sharing link previews to user only so user can view files from anywhere without a shared link!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Useberry plugin was perfectly working since yesterday, when started loading just about 20% of the file and suddenly stopped. Now I'm stuck on it and I need to close it all the time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  20. Adobe Admin console feature enchancement
    Description of the feature: Bulk delete disabled ids from Directory users section rather than 20 at a time
    Why this is valuable to you: Disabled ids can cause sync delays and for enterprise customers its quite large number of disabled users who needs to be removed and manually is not efficient
    If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)