Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. The fixed position option is fantastic but could benefit from being easier to access. Adding the fixed position option to the context menu or just adding a a keyboard shortcut would greatly benefit many designers' workflows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  2. If context windows (color pickers, preview, publish, etc.) appeared in front of the preview window, but everything else remained the same (i.e. the preview window is still always in front of the canvas) I think the annoyance of having info unexpectedly hidden by the preview window would be avoided.

This applies to both Design & Prototype mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 触摸板滑动优化

在支持多点触控的电脑上,使用双指在触控板上进行滑动时会出现bug,导致控件乱选择和位移,希望优化对双指滑动的支持——当使用双指在触摸板上滑动时,自由滚动画布

On computers that support multi-touch, there will be bugs when using two fingers to slide on the touchpad, causing the controls to be randomly selected and shifted, hoping to optimize the support for two-finger sliding - when using two fingers on the touchpad Free scrolling canvas when sliding

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be great if we had an option of whatever we want to select group or specific layer via select tool default options. I guess it's much more frequently used to pick just one element instead of picking whole group.

So for me, for example, it would be much easier if by default it would be to just pick one emelement by click, rather then to press CMD all the time i want to change something inside of group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I have issue with SVG generated by XD for usage in Icon Font generator. I use this one: https://www.npmjs.com/package/gulp-iconfont

There is online generator:
    http://nfroidure.github.io/svgiconfont/

I attach one example file generate by XD: heart-xd.svg
    Result: https://cl.ly/272g0m1g202H/Image%202018-06-11%20at%208.16.09%20odp..png

And one re-saved by Illustrator: heart-illustator.svg
    Result: https://cl.ly/28382e3k2v0C/Image%202018-06-11%20at%208.16.56%20odp..png

Because if I open the svg in illustrator and re-save it, it'll work fine. I am suspecting the svg syntax in XD doesn't work properly.

I got information that XD SVG does not export bezier point data so scenario you’re describing is expected with how the feature is currently designed.

Maybe connected to this request:
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31672270-better-svg-export

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When scrolling through artboards it happens very unnaturally. As soon as my finger moves 1cm it swipes to the next artboard.

A more natural behavior is that the artboard swipes "with my finger".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I'm distorting a shape (say a rectangle) into another shape (say a trapezoid), I'd like to know see reference guide to the vertical and horizontal centers, so I know how far to move the distortion points.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be nice if you could pan the same way as with other Adobe products using ctrl+scrolling the mouse wheel. I find myself zooming in when trying to pan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently when you open a XD document , it opens very much zoomed out.

It could be nice that when you open a document, all artboards fit to the screen.

It would only save a few seconds but using the software on a daily basis and these seconds add up eventually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Shortcut for color picker and import of hex directly to color library.

First off, great tool you have created so far. Secondly I wanted to propose to have shortcuts for the color picker. I find the new version pretty great already, but what I am really missing is a shortcut, similar to that of photoshop, illustrator, indesign, …
    My guess is that since you have 3 distinct colors to choose (fill, outline and gradient) this poses a problem. I was wondering, if you still can’t make a version, like that of PS. Press "i" to choose the tool (should be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Any UI Kit for Google Glass Enterprise?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Loving the updates but my clients are confused. As a designer, the prototype layout makes sense — As a non-designer, it's not clear what actions should be taken.

I think the Invision prototype screen is initially more intuitive. For instance, it first opens in fullscreen mode (allowing for that first look excitement from the client) but has a sticky container that clearly tells the viewer they can take more actions to view and add comments and see additional artboards.

In short, I think the prototype needs to be catered more towards clients.

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can it be integrated with Adobe Sensei in future? That will surely automate few things for the end users

1) UI kits can be automatically downloaded and installed within XD. Suppose a user is working on the android artboard, he will get all the android related UI kits on the go.

2) Specific UI elements can be searched by name and instantly applied in the design system while working, it will surely save time when one had to find specific UI element in a huge document.

Think of a side panel of UI library integrated with Adobe Sensei doing all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It'd be nice to ALSO have a right-side handle for point text, with adjustment anchored to top + left.

The existing bottom handle that's anchored to top is a bit awkward for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  15. For spare parts type websites why cant the interactive svg be interactive in the preview? It is interactive on mouseover (of sorts) in the design and prototype modes but not in the preview where it is actually needed? First attachment is the design/prototype view (highlight on mouseover) and the second is preview.....no highlight on mouseover

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be nice to switch ON/OFF the assets layers panel by clicking the left edge of the XD window beside the current buttons.

I find myself switching the assets on / off depending on work size displayed on the monitor

( the opera browser has such edge )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'd like to see a way to integrate with ContentSync so I can sync my data with their platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi,

At the moment we are developing our WeChat Mini-program, however when sharing design specs with developers we are unable to share using WeChat's measurement units, only iOS and Android are supported.

You can find out more info about WeChat's rpx measurement units here:

http://open.wechat.com/cgi-bin/newreadtemplate?t=overseas_open/docs/mini-programs/development/framework/view/wxss

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great if the "recents" tab in finder was populated with files when opening documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please could you put Submissions on the Opening Screen. I would like a quick link to see other peoples work?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →