Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Hello,

Currently, there are no dropdown arrows next to folders within the layer panel. These dropdown arrows are something we see in other Adobe products and have for ages.

When scrolling through large documents, the folders/groups don't stand out enough for easy scanning.

Please add a dropdown arrow to the left of the folder like Photoshop has.

Doing this will allow for faster scanning and locating of groups, as it creates a subtle callout for these special layer panel elements by indenting them slightly.

Further, adding an arrow is also an appropriate Call To Action for this type of element…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I have a very large list of groups, when I select a few of them at random down the list every time I select one from the bottom the panel scrolls back up to the top of the selection, so I have to scroll back down to keep going. It would be great if this worked like everything else where there is no automatic scroll back to top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be nice if share links were optimized better on mobile devices. As of right now there are a lot of bugs. Lagging, disappearing elements. Clients like to look at projects on their own devices, but they're not all going to have adobe XD on their own phones. Here's an example of what my screen looks like in XD and what it looks like with a mobile share link. Adobe please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I use radius 0 10 10 10 for example, I wish to have option to lock the corners separately, so when I use handle to adjust the locked one doesn't change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When user selects "reveal components in assets", the panel should filter to those components only within the assets panel.

As it works now, it highlights all of the components in the asset panel without filtering the other components, and if you have many components, it makes it very difficult to find.

I realize the components are highlighted in blue, but when the mouse cursors over the components, they're highlighted with a gray/black stroke, making it very very frustrating to find the component you're looking for.

By filtering only to the component(s) selected, it would be far easier to find.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  6. Page scrolling doesn't currently work during auto-animation playback. Scrollable pages should allow user to scroll while animation is in play.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It is useful to edit strings collectively, for example if you focus on a board, make a panel, where all strings are listed leading to the focused board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Iconfont is the most popular icon website in china, and Axhub is a plugin that support for axure, which can copy the icon from the website and paste it in axure. It can be used for XD too, but the size of icon which pasted is too large. We have to change its size every times.
    Hope someone can do something like this plugin, what's more, it's really easy to use!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently the behavior of zooming is different between the Share Mode and Design and prototype mode.

This is confusing and not good usability. Please just allow the users to learn one way of zooming and keep it consistent within the application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  10. While playing (long) transitions (e.g. a 5 sec auto-animated loading animation) it is not possible to trigger any keyboard/gamepad or voice events (e.g.in order to jump to another view). This is annoying.

Click events -on the other hand - are possible to abort running transition at any time.

I reported this as bug, but was told to raise it here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I really think you guys should do something about your pricing model.

For a beginner UX designer like me, it was really nice to be able to achieve all the things that could with Sketch individual pricing for just $99 a year. The only reason I switch to XD was because I moved off the Apple platform for obvious reasons...

I think that your pricing model is insane for the average person looking to learn and experiment.

And saying that the AdobeXD app is free is not sufficient, as you really do need photoshop and illustrator to work as an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. may you give us a plugin to select two object and exchange places or colors?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  13. Fixed padding is great! Similar to the ability to view the layout grid columns, the ability to view the fixed padding universally could be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello Adobe i work with a TI team, we produce different types of websites. Developers in my team often ask me to send them images in specific formats, and sizes to optimize web`s performance. It would be great to have control of what extensions (.jpg, .png, .svg) are displayed in the download dropdown (picture send).

As the designer of the team i would like to hand the developers the files just as they need. I hope you found this comment useful !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I edit an existing character style, I don't get to edit the text alignment that is left, center or right. It would be great to add this feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Voting is great but without the ability to down vote bad ideas still accumulate and they don't get pushed back by the community.

So to be clear...
    vote up (we currently have this)
    vote down (requested here)

I hope this gets voted up haha :)

ps - yes I completely understand that the good ideas get more votes. However there are thousands of ideas and without the communities ability to push back the ideas keep accumulating votes and thus stay relevant.

e.g. An idea that has been live for a year may only have 5 votes which means that it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. i need plugin for set wallpaper in shapes like ui faces plugin.
    sometime i need wallpaper set in shape then i download form browser.if xd provide me plugin plugin of set wallpapers in shapes my time will be saved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  19. I'd like to be able to preview all of my XD artboards while in Dropbox. Currently it only shows the first screen on a file with 50 artboards. I'd like to be able to arrow through the artboards before downloading the file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When copying visuals from XD and pasting into Keynote, the content gets blurry. I think this used to work better earlier? Pasting to Keynote from Sketch and Illustrator gives you much better image quality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)