Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I'm using XD more and more for creating and visualizing static graphic designs on multiple devices. Would be nice to lock the Live Preview to one artboard while designing in another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  2. Yes... know there are plenty of threads and complains out there about this topic. But can't invest my time searching and tediously upvote each one of them. So as it seems I'm forced to work as "beta tester for free, at least let me invest the lesser time in post expensive bugs.

Simply I've lost one client, time, money and health with the amounts of bugs and insane usability flaws of XD user interface. Really... I'm tired, very tired.

Just built an "atomic" approach of buttons, dropdowns, etc... invested weeks learning the anti-intuitive way to make states work, with hours…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hi, dear XD Development Team

With the current feature, once you set the Xbox input, you can only operate it with the Xbox controller.
    In the case of multi-platform development, the
    You have to do the same thing again with the PS4 controller.
    I would like to request that the function be improved so that this effort can be avoided.

Also, please support the Nintendo Switch.

When it comes to game controller input, there is also the issue of cursor movement.
    For example, if you want to enter a character with the controller, you have to have an artboard with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Description of the feature

I would love to share an artboard or prototype-video to Behance, either as a "Story" or as a whole project (and/or add to an existing if you're really cool!)

Why this is valuable to you

As a freelancer I rely on Behance for my daily income. Having a fastlane to publish stuff to Behance would save a lot of time and help share throughout the day when working on sharable stuff.

If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request

I added a screenshot of the separation-part that Instagram does for Stories…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I have very old comments that might have been resolved before, but i can't delete or find out where are the comments, there is no way to delete or resolve this comments, clicking on them it gets me to the wrong artboard and I can't replicate the actions to make this comments appear, either give us the option to delete this comments or improve the display of this comments inside components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have a component with various states. When shared, any comments added when "state 2" is active, currently show up in "Default State" as well.

It would be nice if comments stuck to component states, and were only visible when that state is active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  8. If I set guides on an artboard and then create a repeating grid on it, it would be nice if when editing the spacing between the objects in a repeating grid can snap to those guides.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have a scenario where I have 3 artboards, along those artboards I have three shapes as a repeating grid; I fill those shapes with images, and now want to place that grid atop an artboard by not part of it. This may seem strange, but in this example I'm recreating a screen, so essentially want to have those three images as transparent to work as guides.

Currently any object placed atop an artboard becomes part of that artboard, so in my case that repeating grid of images is hidden outside the first artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It is nice that you can link assets across documents, however it would also be nice to see a notes modal about things like the user that created the change, if the change has been approved an finalized for you to implement, as well as date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I request a list of CSS styles in the shared design (dev > inspect) to follow the component thought further. It would be great if we could have a component list where we could select a component and see all CSS styles of all elements defined within the component.

A component developer could see all required layers and styles for selected component.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/ae243bf4-8b78-420a-44a3-bd6b08f0301f-d815/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When working with the gradient tool modal, if you create, say a third gradient point, and you want to undo that, you can't. But then when you go back to the main screen of the app, select that gradient window and combo the undo request it works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'm a user from Photoshop and I'm used to double click on the layer Text icon to edit text content in the artboard. I think this should be a good feature to apply to XD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sometimes designers forget to name their layers and hand them off via the design spec sheet. It would be nice to be able to see a preview of the graphic on the specs sidebar when you click it on the artboard.

For example I click an image on the artboard, and the spec sidebar it tells me that i've clicked on Group 114, but I'm not exactly sure if it's the graphic that I need because it's a grouped layer. I know I can right click to view layers, but it would just a be a whole lot more convenient…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When I create a point-text or a area-text objects and then rotate them, a bit, and then want to edit the text, the orientation changes back to rectangle, and then back to the proper orientation; this is distracting and confusing. Why not allow the orientation to remain the way the user intended it to be, same as in PS?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I visit the link in User Testing Sharing Mode I first get this notification "Press esc to exit full-screen mode" It begins the user experience with an extra click that has been perceived as a nuisance. Why not turn this notification into something more useful for us facilitators... like a "start test button". How cool would it be if when this "start test" button is clicked" the actions the user takes to achieve their goal gets recorded (much like when recording a video in prototyping mode)?

Just this one feature alone would be a HUGE value add for both…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  17. make a paypal plugin, would be nice to have an editable one you can add in xd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If I want to Auto-animate from the bottom of a scrollable artboard to a smaller one, the scaling of the artboard doesn't animate. If it could, it would be a useful feature in prototyping multi-step flows with views of varying height.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Since iOS filenaming convention doesn't allow "_" and Android Asset naming convention doesn't all "-" can the asset names be renamed internally when we choose either iOS or Android Platform?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enterprise IBM Application now supports Google Polymer 1 & 3 design patterns and it would be great to connect Adobe XD to the application - currently done through text editor, jar files.. etc.

I'd love to work with your guys if anyone is interested in building a plugin.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)