Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I would like to have an effortless peak into past iterations of a design without too much hassle, pick elements and get back to the current state again. Maybe switching through states in a timeline, dive into the state, grab items that I want to recover and get back to the current state again.

This would help me gather items clients liked in past iterations and get them back in the current view.

It would be amazing to have this in a time-machine (Mac OS) or onion fashion or something else really intuitive and maybe even accessible over right-click on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like that Adobe XD supports communication between multiple devices. You are able to test not only interactions in individual devices, but also service scenarios featuring interactions among multiple devices by multiple users.

It is very helpful for HMI designers, Automotive industry.
    Currently, I see ProtoPie can do it. But I really wish that Adobe XD can do it too and have much better version than them.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYRYh1dKso
    https://www.protopie.io/solutions/automotive

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. From my understanding a pasteboard collection contains any object created in the gray area outside any artboard. If that's the case then why can't I importan an image directly into the pasteboard and not the artboard itself? As far as what this would be used for, it could be used for stensil or an example of what you want to replicate as a set of arboards. Say you had a few hand-sketches, you scanned it and imported into XD and now you want to start building a hihger-fidelity wires.

Right now the moment I paste something or import something into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I opened an an icon library with 600 icons. I then tried to search for all icons with the word 'library' in them; 30 items cam back, but when clicked on one of the items, it was impossible to see the highlighting of the object because I needed to zoom out so much on the main artboardto see all of them.

It would be insanely helpful if you when using the filter search option, the items selected from the result set, say double-click would be zoomed in on the actual artboard, so the user does not spend minutes dragging the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When attempting to open a file, from the home screen as you open Xd, the "Recent" screen with all the thumbnails truncates all of the file labels so that it is impossible to distinguish between them if you have similar names. Also, hovering over the image doesn't do anything - you have to specifically hover over the file name to see it's full name, and the same with the file path. It would be much better if when we hovered anywhere on whole thumbnail or labels we could see a tool tip with the file whole name, and then the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Export to UXPIN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  8. I would love to be able to import theese gradient files :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. All of the features on the Adobe XD softwares are good, and helpful. However, I would like to suggest adding a search bar, in which we can search for a specific feature (for eg. if we type 'Mask with shape' in it, it will show us that feature, and clicking on it, we can apply it to the required object). Not just for XD, but i think if it is there for Photoshop and Illustrator as well, it would be a very convenient tool to use.
    However, this is to be along with keeping other tools at their place, as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow to create a hotspot smaller than a shape (eg. part of an image, part of a repeater...) without the need to split the image/repeater or to create an invisible rectangle on top of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I started feeling the miss of a simple "loading animation", like the ubiquitous spinning circle, as a type of Transition between artboards.
    It would be very useful, especially to the developers as they would see and understand where to place a full page refresh.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When opening a library file it would be good to have the folders collapsed or have a choice of collapsing all at once. Otherwise its complete overwhelming as a starting point.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. In Axure you set your library up as a file on its own. You edit the elements there and they are available to use on any file when you open it. Can we have libraries setup like this.
    - It woud then make it a lot easier to edit elements rather than deleteing from the library and readding them.
    - all assets could be linked to a library instead of tied to a document where they were created making it much easier to manage assets in once place than figuring out which linked asset was in which file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Abilty to have dividers or grouping of folders in the library file. Currently I have a lot of groups of things in one long list i have created folders just as dividers so i can better group folders of content but having built it dividers would solve this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. to share interactive prototype on Medium and other platform where iframe is not an option. Very needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. XD is kind of a dead end in the development pipeline. This is because there isn't a good way to get usable, lossless assets out of XD and into Illustrator or Photoshop with correct appearances. What that means is I need to hold the implementer's hand so my comp doesn't get ravaged in its conversion and execution. I also have to do the same work twice, by hand-converting appearances from XD to PS or ILLU.

There are sufficient values that get lost in the conversion that it's neigh unusable. Here are a few I've observed:

• Alpha (stored in the color…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show comments in chronological order from earliest to latest so that the pin annotations will show up as 1, 2, 3, etc instead of 3, 2, 1.

Or at least add a sort feature.

During design review presentations, I would use this link to show my work and would use the pins to tell a story on what my audience should look at.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When my document is a bit larger (25 MB) the real time view is not fluent (on an up to date iPad 2019 10.2''). It isn't "real time". I often have to do a double click on the page to show me my changes. Changing fonts could be last about 5 seconds to affect. Or I have to do a double click each time. That's frustrating because finding the right font can be a hard work and XD makes it even harder and more awkward …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Task list in the RHS panel so audience can add or review the tasks at hand.
    We should able to switch between comments and tasks panel from the RHS icon bar.
    Also it would be great if we can set priority, due date, and assignee.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. in 1920x1080 windows screen many important properties are not visible without scrolling. Please bring all items into view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)