Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. A possibility to set some magnetic/anchor points to the scroll could be really great. By setting these points the scroll could stop or slow down to stick to some contents in preview mode.
    Exemple here : https://codepen.io/supah/pen/yMMyMK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  2. What's really nice in pages and Mac, is the pressure senstive trackpad.

In pages, you can press deeper (force click) than a standard click:
    - on a group, to quickly open the group and automatically select the object in the group. (or in other words, skip the double-double-click to get into the group to select the item in the group)
    - on an image, to instantly crop it

It would be great if this was implemented into Adobe XD as I find myself clicking about 7 times to edit something within a group.

Another nice touch that would be nice…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add an option to edit the border of text in a character style.

Currently, if you create a new character style where the text has no fill but has a border, you can't go back into that same character style to edit the border properties.

And when you try to apply the character style to new text, it has the border but also adds a fill.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Not sure why Xd has completely erased the option to view and open cloud documents by 'Date Created'?

The filter function has changed to "Date Modified' which is pretty redundant as the 'Home' tab has a selection of recent files that have been worked on for quick access.

I have 100's of cloud documents and was tracking the progress/development of projects and design experiments by quickly scanning the file list from the creation dates.

Now when you even open a cloud document (without even making any changes) it automatically moves to the top of the list.

Is anyone else annoyed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. I always have to copy the link of the specific screen that has been updated and send it to the developer......i was wondering if there was a way to let developers know which screens have been updated and also which element was updated...removed...deleted...or something of the sort

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi!

I have faced many a times that when i share adobe cloud link for development purpose with the developers, for the first time they face really hard time to figure out how to see those assets or coding section.

Could that development section selection (small </> button in the corner of the screen) be made more intuitive or by default option for the development link. Or maybe feature discovery could work??

It can really enhance the experience for the web view users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When we click share and come back to Design mode, if we have a process circle like this we can see how long it done and avaiable to share.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We can already mark for export, but it would be very helpful if we could have a do not export option for components.

For example, I work on a lot of web banner ads and our prototypes in XD need to have the Google ads icon displayed on all banner ads. I've converted this icon into a component.

Before I hand the approved ads to our developer, I change the opacity of the master icon component to 0 and then export the artwork.

I wish we could select the component in the Components panel, right click on it and choose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability to create XD projects for sharing in the browser and be able to manually upload (in a similar way to Invision) would be perfect. Atm it can be frustrating if working on different CC accounts eg (working on my home computer for work projects). You either have to log out and into the work account or send to my work computer to upload via there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think it will be nice and cool in XD if users should be able to view list of assets for export before creating or updating a preview link..

It save time in trying to view unwanted assets files which might be export for live preview which might not be needed causing more time to go back to design mode to unmark the unwanted assets...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ve edited this specifically to reflect your request to list the assets before publishing. If you go to Share Mode, we’ll already highlight which artboards you’re sharing, which, based on your description, isn’t what you want.

11. Adobe XD has iPhones for UI design and prototyping. I'd love to see the S20 as well since I can also design for Android eventually with a good layout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! You can already set a custom artboard size in the Welcome Screen. I’ll adjust this particular request to reflect your request for a preset.

12. When I search for files using spotlight (my primary way of navigating OSX) files located in CC do not appear, this is frustrating.

It leaves me in a position where I don't want to use CC because I can't find my files using my regular workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If I have document A which has assets from document B linked to it, and doc B also contains assets from document C, I cannot remove doc C from doc A without first removing doc B.

It would be great to have some type of UI letting me know that when I am trying to remove doc C from doc A, by hitting the x from the search dropdown in the assets panel, that it is not working because it is actually imported by doc B, or at least that it is being imported by another document in general.

The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like to drag and drop assets (color, components, styles) into the library panel with ease.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would love to see Behance Case and Story (for posting on desktop) in the social media presets as I always forget what the sizes are.

This would help me create Behance cases faster which is, in a way, part of the social media elements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There should be a social media artboard type for Linkedin header and other associated templates

There are already artboards for FB, Twitter, Youtube etc. Similarly need for linkedin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be good to see a timestamp next to when design work has shared with a client on XD. I can see that my team has invited the clients but I don't know when this was completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  18. I have a CC library. I would like to iterate on it and create a new version of this library and keep the old as v1 for example. Doesn't seem to be a way that I can see where I can duplicated and rename a library file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Recently (and I'm ware this is my fault) I unlinked a Cloud (master) doc and lost all my components, with no way to get them back.

I've learnt my lesson but I just clicking an 'x' without warning and something this major happening seems like it should display a warning to the affects of doing so. I thought the links would break but relinking the doc instantly would relink the components - I only (stupidly) did this so the XD would inherit the the Cloud (master) docs assets order. As I have so many it's chaos if they're not in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Big alements that are placed half outside (thus partly hidden) on an artboard and they become visible when selecting any element that's on that artboard.

This is very anoying and doesn' make sense.

For example:
    I have two artboard closely next to each other. They both have big elements half outside the artboard. Also on each artboard there's a menu header.
    Now, when I want to select the header menu on each page, one of the big elements prevents me to click on the menu header on the other artboard.

See example image:
    Header 2 is selected. But there is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →