Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Say you've applied a search filter in the grid view of your artboards. Then, you click on one of the results. You realize you want another artboard that matches your filter, so you want to go back to the filtered grid view to find another artboard. That's basically the idea of what I would like to accomplish as a user.

Right now, once I filtered the view and navigated to one of the resulting artboards, I have to filter all over again. It adds quite a bit of cognitive load (need to recall what the the thumbnail of my previously-selected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When I produce a link for my team to review the XD designs, we like to maintain the same link through the life of a project. That way you don't have to constantly send out new links and wonder whether or not you have the latest review link. But we also like to comment on the designs there.

The problem comes in when I need to add or remove screens. Once I republish the link, most of the pre-existing comments on the review link will no longer line up with the correct screen.

I wish there was a way that,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I think it would make a lot of sense to have an option to toggle between device layouts/designs (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile).

Each one would have it's own Design/Prototype and Share Modes with each one having it's own Assets Panel, which could be synced between all of them, if the user wanted.

With this, we could personalize and greatly organize all the assets, styles, etc. into all the devices we wanted to design.

If the user didn't want to design for web/devices, it would have an option to define which type of design he/she wanted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello community

I will be as clear as possible. My team and I have been working for a while for a large project, FB / Lin equivalent. Another team in my office is working on another smaller project.

The problem is that we get notifications on the same notification panel for every project. So if I open notify, panel and look for the comments not tied to my project, the PL won't see them and vice versa.

So the question is, is there a possibility that each project has its own notification list?

Also it is annoying that if I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. in PS and Ai there's this option and I became used to it. It would be nice if XD has it too. thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. In documents assets have the ability to filter order typographies by size or type.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Finally having libraries is nice, but the organization is still difficult to maintain for larger organizations. I have my libraries split out based categories. It seems easier to keep the XD files smaller. I have components, typography, colors, and icons. I plan on breaking out components to be more specific.

The problem is if I apply a color to a component, or if I apply a color to a text style, then I have multiples of styles / components in the document where I'm using all of these libraries.

This requires multiple files to be updated anytime a change is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  8. Sometimes I start ending up having 2 different components that are doing the same thing, I would like to be able to merge both into one single component, making easier to keep track of all the main components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Could show a breadcrumb, or at least a name and a type of the currently selected object at the top of property inspector? You could always rely on the layer panel to find it out, but there are times when you really want to keep other panels open.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Convert a web design in XD to templated code/pages that can be imported into a Ruby on Rails project

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  11. Arowser-based "follow" feature for co-working sessions with markeing and developers. I really LOVE that feature in Figma - and I love how XD works for me as a UX Designer. Asking developers to download an app to follow when I work live is unacceptable when it works incredibly well in Figma.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stakeholders can't see feedback if the creative animates. A pause feature can help this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be reasonable to expect that under 5% zoom one would want to select (only) artboards and not objects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be amazing if you guys can manage to add an option that allows designers to hide their activity (while working) from other collaborators.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why am I being forced to only share a flow within the larger art file when I try to share dev links? Im unable to unclick Flow 1 in this scenario. I want the share the desktop implementations in the same link as well..

Hope to be contacted by support with the solution. Hopefully this feature already exists. thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  16. Cloud documents- shared with you, only name and date shared two columns displayed, It is hard for me to figure out modified time. For co-edi

Add one more column- last modified time in shared with me list page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Recent files will display 15 files at most in home page, a lot of blanks left below, can more files be listed here by default?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. I would love to see a android builtin feature of adobe to edit the different webpages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you please put the tooltips ABOVE above or above the mouse not under it! This is so annoying. Why would you put tooltips under the mouse so we can't read them? I'm old and my eyes are going and my mouse cursor is big so all the tooltips get placed under them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to create a text link style and animate it so it can be applied to text links.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)