Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Ofter when creating a prototype for console games, we need to set all the keys for EACH controller model, the prototype easily becomes a monster.
    What I propose is a tool where the designer can set the key equivalences for all controllers that work on adobe XD. In a way that if I set B on xbox one controller, I can set in a sheet, that we would have same behaviour on circle for play station 4/5, set the keys for xbox X, etc. This would be extremely helpful. I am sending you one picture of a feature prototype, that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a user, when using Desktop Preview, I would like to go back to the beginning of a flow. Please allow Command-Return, just like what is used to start Desktop Preview, to return the user to the beginning of a flow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'm an Adobe XD user and I have a 34" monitor. I'm having trouble getting my eyes closer to the monitor because the Measurements (Alt) view is too small.

I request for a font size setting of +- Measurements (Alt) font for a widescreen monitor (example: 34").

And when I use a red background. The Measurements (alt) color becomes faint/not visible..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be great to be able to search through all of the comments on a file. We make extensive notes for our development teams and the ability to quickly find a particular comment saves us a ton of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When modifying a document inside a folder, the folder maintains its position in the Xd launch screen > Cloud Documents.
    If I modify a file in a folder, it should show as the first item. So the sort order should take files in folders into account and re-order the folder too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently, a stack is dependent on the stacking order of the layers.

Usually, that doesn't cause any trouble. But I have grid layout (aka table) where a context menu needs to fly up instead of down. To prevent the menu from ending up under the rows above, I have to break the stack so I can reverse the layer order (ie the row at the lowest y value needs to be at the highest z value).

Ideally, a stack would not depend on layer order.
    Alternatively, you could just allow for reversing the logic somewhere, like a sort flip control.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  7. insert pixels horisontally in any place of artboard , for example sometimes when i add some length to my blocks i have to move all blocks below, i can only make artboard longer from the bottom but i want it to be possible from any point i choose

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have a way to view all of the Prototypes created for the file you're in (keep it contextual) and a list of all of the URLs. Ability to edit the names, delete protos, etc - manage the availability all from w/in XD. I know some of this is available, but it's not very user-friendly as it stands. It's all buried and not managed together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently a component is fully chained to the original document it was built in. No way of copying the component will unchain it from that source document unless the component is unlinked and rebuilt from the ground up. Given that early mock ups or sometimes separate documents are where an idea may be built then brought in later, this creates a chaotic hop around from source to source to source. As far as I know, there's no way to reliably drop all source elements into a single document after the thing has been built.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  10. All export targets

File-> Export-> All Export Targets
    Can you consider displaying a confirmation dialog such as "Export XXX files? Export / Cancel" when you select this flow? (Or you can interrupt this operation)

Reason: When you want to output only one artboard, select "File-> Export-> Selected Objects", but sometimes you click "All Export Targets" due to an operation error. If all the images to be exported in the file are output, it will take a while to wait for processing, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could implement a method to avoid such an operation error. is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Be able to search for elements both based on art-board and whole document
    then select those elements and apply copied interactions and animation effects and settings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please make that if I copy paste interactions it will paste animation settings as well, not only the art-board and wire connection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Transform %: select your object(s) > inside transform type in the percentage width/height you want and append % + enter. I use this in Pshop/Illust/prem etc all the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll leave this suggestion open, but you can already use mathematical expressions in width and height – you’ll just need to include the original value (156 * 0.5) for 50%, for instance.

14. Hey everybody,

i use the Layers structure heavily with the super cool stacking feature to have clean and consistent spacing in between all my elements. But if i create all these folders i can't select folders that are in folders with the "Scroll To" Action.

Please let us access the whole Folder structure in prototype mode to use both features in combination.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Description
    I would like to be able to zoom out the design and instead of having the design become smaller, I want to be able to view a larger portion of the design. In other words, the viewable height should be expandable.

Value
    This would allow me to create screenshots of sections of the design which don't fit in the default viewable portion of the design. At the moment I would have to create multiple screenshots and combine these screenshots together myself.

And it would also allow people to view the entire page design at once without having to scroll…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add Persian language voice to Adobe XD because there is a lot of literature and poetry in this language that can help the whole world community and also different languages are used like Iran Iran Afghanistan Tajikistan and some other countries.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Hello,
    When you are creating an overlay it could be for different reasons. One of them is to create a menu for a combobox perhaps. In this cas it could be interessant to be able to say : "this overlay is a child of this element on my design".

Why ?
    Because then it's possible to give a behavior to this menu : to appear above, bellow, one the right or on the left of this parent element. Or may be to have an automatic choice made by the system depending on you scroll and the space avalaible to show…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. I think this something that component states will help you with and not overlays per se, as overlays are defined in relationship to the artboard viewport, not an element on it. However, you do have a good point about choosing the directionality based on its location on the artboard. I’ll edit the title to reflect that request.

18. Automatic translation to create prototypes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  19. Hi,
    Please move "Desactivate font" in the context menu of a font style to the bottom of the list.
    I think the most used item is "modify" and it should be more practical if it was in first position

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. need the same way ui faces plugins work for the food plugins to work also

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →