Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I think it would be easy to publish website using xd together with siter.io, because siter.io have similar features that XD have, I think it would be great idea or create similar features that Siter.io have (plugin) inside XD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be useful to show the keyboard interactions whilst in 'Desktop Preview' mode. Just as a cursor is shown whilst recording, to indicate where a user has clicked to progress through a prototype, when keyboard actions or shortcuts are used to navigate it would great to have the option of displaying them on screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Please make "Export for Screens" in Illustrator available in Adobe XD.

2. After I set all things done in illustrator and exported the file to XD, I found that the assets I set in illustrator had not been saved in XD. Could you add this feature to XD to make the software recognise the assets as "Mark for Export"?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we have export for different screens sizes already available in our Export menu. I’ll convert this ticket to be about your second request.

3. Would be nice to add a custom message on the footer of shared links.
    Especially helpful when trying to add "Confidential" to each screen you share externally.

Could be a simple input field in the share panel, or even a global setting for the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We need a simple way to add text to a container to avoid creating and grouping multiple objects. Double-click rectangle to add a text like it's done in PowerPoint. See the attached example

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A plugin would be really helpful to have components like buttons, footers, headers etc and SAP Design language and icons to access them easily.

Those who have worked with SAP Design systems will know the pain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Being able to quickly see whether or not a stray color or text style is used that is not in the Assets panel would be so helpful. Easily reconciling any texts or colors that aren't part of your design system. Appears that you can kind of do this in the inspect mode on a shared link, but being able to do this in design mode would be so helpful and speed up auditing designs before handing off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  7. Insert components at the current cusor position with something like a dopdown

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Oh my, XD is so bad!
    Why when resizing an artboard from the left the content is pushed away on the right but when resizing from the right the content is hidden under the artboard (the way it should be!). This happens regardless of Responsive Resizing.
    This is NOT an idea!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ll leave this suggestion open, but to answer your question: content is referenced by x, y pinned to the top left corner of the artboard. When you resize from the right, the content of the artboard is still fixed to the upper left corner. Since you’re moving the origin when you resize from the left, you’re moving the content with it. Hope that helps!

10. Could we please get the zoom setting as a querystring in the url of the published design review, just like the fullscreen. This would give us the option to view it in 100% in fullscreen. Without that the fullscreen is displayed in the default zoom value which is not 100%.
    Querystring example: ...../?fullscreen&zoom=1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Having the option to reverse the order of layers for a file. Every time I create a web mockup with sticky navigation, I have to reorder the layers so the navigation shows as intended in the prototype. XD adds to the top of my layers which is the opposite of design workflows. Seems counterintuitive since generally sites are designed top to bottom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need a way to bookmark xd website links sent to me via email as well as shared with my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Like the Title says. I was able to run Adobe XD with Windows 11 on my Surface Pro X. I know that making an ARM version takes time but, in the meantime, please make the 64 bit version available in the Creative cloud app. Windows 11 (some windows 10 builds) now have 64 bit support for the ARM devices like the Surface Pro X.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Assets library MUST be in it's own window and within the component inspector as well!

Adobe! you've been developing design tools for 30 years and all of them have unique windows for repeatable assets such as Type characters, paragraphs, symbols etc. Please move the Document Library outside the General Library pane! it takes three clicks to jump from one pane (mostly the Layers) to select a document asset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I often have to export modules/images for dev. This includes a text portion which I use auto height with padding. Then I have the elements stacked. If the objects aren't pixel perfect it leave a gap. 

So for example:

Vertical Stack 1: 50px height

Vertical Stack 2: 50px height

Vertical Stack 3: 50px height

Exports completely fine because pixel are perfect.

But if it's not pixel perfect

Vertical Stack 1: 50px height

(transparent gap)

Vertical Stack 2: 51.2px height (because of auto-height element with text)

(transparent gap)

Vertical Stack 3: 50px height

Anyway to fix this issue? Perhaps auto-height feature…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Having a plugin where all the builder's blocks were built out would help our designers (that don't use WordPress) know what's available with the Elementor PRO builder, and could design accordingly. Not to mention it would speed up the creation of mocks if each block sections didn't have to be built piece by piece.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. give some gray tint options for wire frames

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Highlight All Downloadable Assets in the document, and allow the user to keep them highlighted, and jump between them at 100% scale-view to see them close up, and make any one not-downloadable. The managemet of assets in XD in the current state not usable for professional design teams. It's too oriented to the individual designer only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →