Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Please have the option to only select the main component whenever I use the "Reveal Component in Assets" I have a lot of Nested Components so if I use "Reveal Component in Assets" it selects all the other components that are also nested on the I have selected component. We should have two options for this

1. "Reveal Component in Assets"
    2. "Reveal Nested Components in Assets"
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi

My client uses the Adobe XD plugin for JIRA Cloud

He migrated the data from his server to the Cloud, but on all the migrated tickets on all these projects the Adobe XD field appeared by default even if it is empty

As an administrator I have deactivated by default the visibility of the plugin on the concerned projects. Nevertheless on the migrated tickets of these projects the field still appears.

Is it possible to do something to hide this field automatically (and not by using the hide option on each issue)

Thanks for your answers

Sincerely,

Sylvain V.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When making comments in the web interface, my keyboard shortcuts (spec'd in System Preferences -> Keyboard) are automatically entered without hitting tab or space as they normally would work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I need to be able to move one main component to another library or a parent library. and synchronizing these duplicate major components between these projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to be able to select a group of text and convert it to a grid so, therefore, I can have the benefits of grid features without having to create it from scratch and or recreate one I accidentally ungroup.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. in the cell I have rectangle on the left and grouped three different tekst line on the right centered with this rectangle vertically. I grouped these three lines of text and added a stack. When I hide the second line, the third line goes up, but this group (all text) is not re-centered with the rectangle.
    with other objects in the grouped stack too.

I need such a function in main component. If I change the number of lines of text (or objects) into an instant component to re-center.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can we have a shortcut to select the artboard you're currently in? The cmd+click empty space is just not viable in a lot of situations and forces you to do some manual actions (find an empty space, go to arboard in layer panel, navigate to top and click, etc) which takes you out of your design flow.

Sketch implemented it nicely, where you click Esc to exit a group (just like in XD!), but when it's the last group, it will select the arboard. XD just exits.

I would really appreciate this feature, with ESC, or any other hotkey to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  8. Adobe XD Share file management master. Quickly add or remove or filter shared files to individuals.

Quickly remove someone by just a single click on file listing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adobe XD plugin in Github's Codespaces does not work. It shows blank page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide support for VS Code plugin Adobe XD Panel's GUI token viewer/editor to specify/select types in addition to the 4 currently provided. These should be design-related types (fontSize, borderRadius, buttonPaddingX, buttonPaddingY are all types that could use a pixel value type).
    I would also like to provide custom transforms to the Style Dictionary implementation to customize the way certain types are transformed (all "size" pixel value-types aren't necessarily treated the same—border radius stays static, font sizes are converted to rem, etc). I'm able to do this with the vanilla implementation of Style Dictionary, but the plugin is very opinionated about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Since tga is a pretty common standard in Game Development, because of its capabilities of saving a seperated alpha channel. Just be able to export tga right from XD without the need of Photoshop would speed up my prozess.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. WCAG accessibility standards prescribe that animated elements that cannot be paused by the user and which run for more than 5s break the guidelines. You have a carousel in the startup screen - it'd be great if you followed the basic A requirement set out at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#pause-stop-hide

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be great to be able to use a remote keyboard and/or a gamepad trigger on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Nowadays even a small smartphone can be used to present a project and these remote triggers would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can we have a pin in the reply form field too please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 高速スクロール機能が欲しいです。

XDでのデザインは縦に長くなることが多いので作業を効率化するために高速スクロール機能が必要だと思います。
    Illustratorではshift+マウスホイールで縦に高速スクロールするので同じ機能がXDこそ必要だと思います。

• Auto translation: - Designs in XD are often vertically long, so I think you need a high-speed scrolling function to make your work more efficient. In Illustrator, shift + mouse wheel scrolls vertically at high speed, so I think that XD needs the same function.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ご説明ありがとうございます! デザインプロセスではなくプレビューに焦点を合わせるように機能リクエストを調整しました。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thank you for your clarification! I've adjusted the feature request to focus on preview instead of during the design process.

16. Alternating between pixels and percentages is a must. That's the only essential missing feature preventing a complete migration to a full Adobe workflow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please , disable the "Grid View" feature reminder that pop EVERYTIME! you enter the shared mode area. - so annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would LOVE a way to distinguish if a component is a document asset vs a linked CC library asset and swap them quickly, both individually and in bulk. Let me explain my use case for you: I had a designer create some components and screens in a separate file (bc the cloud file kept crashing) and I thought there would be an easy way to merge the files later, but turns out, I've spent HOURS fixes this. I copied/pasted the local assets from her file into the library, then individually clicked "Edit Main Component" then had to open the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. XD is the tool of choice for me and my team but we are not able to pay for the tool, sometimes we are obliged to use other tools because the payment can’t go through and there are no resellers in the region

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. HELP !! Can you add supported asian scripts function to adobe XD, Because some of Thai text are wrong compose

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)