Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. When I'm arranging several windows next to each other on my screen, or decreasing the window size for any other good reason, I can't see the full file name anymore. There's still ample space to show it, but the bar clearly prioritises a lot of empty space over informational clarity...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Unlink/deselect linked assets.

Why is it not possible to remove linked assets from a file, once they are linked?

Would be nice to be able to switch assets or even add several assets to one document. Most of designers work across platforms and need to have UI kits for e.g. Desktop and Native Android, Native iOS. But one file can only link one set of assets and those assets you cannot unlink.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The ability for polygon tool to support star ratio of more than 100% so that it would be easier to create a rounded square for the containers of icons

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. My natural workflow of setting corner radius is to select the corners of an object that I need and then go to the sidebar and set the radii for them. Sadly XD doesn't show the radius field anymore when corners are selected. Please fix this since selecting an object and then think which of those fields represent which corner it is uses way too much headspace.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Our UI kit and pixel perfect pages reuse single core components like icons throughout but they might appear in different colours.
    However when those components are also downloadable marked for export as (which we would like them to be) they can no longer be inspected for colour.

Can you include colour in the inspection UI properties for downloadable assets please - we only need to be download assets once but want to inspect the colours for various states quickly in XD

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'm brazilian and I'm using Adobe Xd in English.
    I don't know why but the speech playback is speaking in Brazilian portuguese, but I wanted it to be in English.

Let us choose the language of the speech playback. Let us choose between the available languages in the Help > Language menu.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The playback is currently linked to the settings in your operating system, so to change to English, you should change your OS setting to English. I’ll leave this open and adjust it to reflect your request of setting the playback language to the setting in XD.

7. Can "invite to edit" be a check in check out feature, where only one person could work in at a time?

• Problem is I can't accept changes from a designer. Their changes are being pushed and I am forced to accept.
    • I don't know what the revisions are and cannot track changes.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. I created a prototype link from a file that was later deleted. The link was shared with a client, and I have been asked to update the link. Because the file no longer exists, I cannot update the link. It would be nice to be able choose an already existing link in my assets when I'm working from a new file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Drag and Drop Elements in the layer panel and copy them by holding ALT.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It should be possible to open tools and properties in separat panels like in every other Adobe Software ...

So you can - for example - look at layers and components at the same time, having the font properties always open, having a different panel for pathfinder options etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be much better if setting highlighted on the screenshot with red square would be remembered every time I open the page

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It has happened before that I was just trying to click on a comment to jump to its associated page and accidentally hit the Resolve button because it only appears on hover. That area is prime clicking space because it appears empty. To subtly slip in a button right before you click down seems pretty dangerous. Especially for an action that does not have any easy to find way to undo itself.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Integrate the BoxIcons library so we can use their open source icons in any design.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be amazing to be able to use a negative value as a border radius.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please added this plugin

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. Export artboard in high dpi like 800 for print purpose

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. When you're at work and you're done for the day.

Then the program closes (picture: Adobe-XD_now).

When restarting the program you are asked: do you want to go back to the last position? (picture: Adobe-XD_restart)

If yes: go to the view where the program was closed (picture: Adobe-XD_now).

If no: the view does not change.

The advantage is: you still know where you have worked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Would love to be able to swap the hover state to the default state rather than having to redo both states if I want to swap the two. This would save time on more complex build outs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have realized that when working on different devices using Adobe XD, the option it gives us to preview our designs is a bit inefficient. This is considered to be to the "desktop preview" We do not present the measures as in theory should be seen since when designing on different screen sizes like a mac and then continue on a different laptop or computer either to analyzing the design or correcting errors shows a drastic change. My suggestion is that they can implement a pre-visualization option in the browser like the one that Adobe Dreamweaver gives us, this facilitates…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. In photoshop it's really really easy to create Hero-Image for example with 3 options (And show/hide these options - or save these options for future development) -- see the file attached.

This "basic" idea is very hard to manage by Adobe XD (Also hard to change images inside a frame - you find this issue as
    separate topic).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)