Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. VORREI UNA CAZZO DI GOMMA LOL ( A RUBBER, PLEASE )

My idea is to implement a rubber in the features of XD, incredible eh?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  2. When trying to design for surface duo I tried to make a art-board that would span both screens so I could design for the surface duo however the app stops short of the actual size of the display. As you can see with the photo I have attached there are black bars around the outside of the screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'd like to export SVGs without coded width and height attributes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PROBLEM:
    Sometimes my artboard collapses out of nowhere so I have to double click the artboard name to open it back up to see the layers again. But when I do that, XD zooms me out to see the entire artboard. So I have to zoom back in to find the section I was working on again.

SOLUTION:
    If the artboard you're opening is the one that's already in view, don't perform any zooming actions. (I understand that this feature is to help you find artboards when you need to, but it doesn't help when you're already on it)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stories by freepik is one of the best free illustrations resource out there. We can change the colour theme and animate directly in a few clicks.

Will be definitely helpful as a plugin for XD.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to make the Grid static or un-responsive so it doesn't move and change parameters when I resise the artboard.

I have to recalculate the grid all the time and it's a hassle. Other competitor apps already have this and it's a huge timesaver for designers and developers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Designing a menu with different states and the possibility of scrolling to a particular section by touching any of its options is currently impossible.

For example, if what I need is to show the user in which section he is browsing , what im going to do is to show the name of the section with another color.
    So what im going to do is create different states in order to have all the menu categories active when the user taps on each.
    The problem is when I want to prototype those categories to scroll over the same artboard .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. On each artboard the must be different color of guide lines representing different spacings used in other artboards, this would help designer to keep similar spacing among different assets in all artboards.

For reference spacing, you can use 1st artboard, Note all the spacings and give them a specific color. Now on next art board when user move any object guide them with those colors it would help them to keep unity in all artboards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Would allow the animated blocks to be inserted into XD mockups.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When exporting an asset with a shadow, the downloaded SVG doesn't contain that shadow, but the dartboard matches the size of the asset including the shadow.

So maybe the SVG should just be the size of the actual element without the shadow. Otherwise the SVG doesn't match in size when implemented.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Haptic Feedback available when you move you grind lines on a art board on Mac.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add css type pseudo interaction states; :hover, :active, :visited, :disabled, :target etc. within design mode to be visible in share mode

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Designers are able to add colors, fonts, icons, and many more to the library asset. We're able to even provide custom names to our assets.

When designers share their work, which is made up of assets from library, developers are able to see the custom names for colors, icons, and components.

But for whatever reason, you cannot see the names of the fonts (Name should be Body-xsmall). Could this feature be added?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Preview and import MILANOTE assets, Its one and all interactive note-taking app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. I have 10 rather large artboards in my workspace; and they all use guides; I just noticed that after a certain level of zooming out, all guides vanish, and only visible again after you zoom in again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Nucleoapp integration for Adobe XD will defiantly help in managing icons and quickly using them in our designs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Scroll bar for the left column is very thin and difficult to grasp/click, please make it thicker, like a normal browser scroll

2. Please create a dedicated workspace scroll bar on the right side; this is especially needed when the XD app window is narrowed in size

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• While working on a design we have to make lot of components at one go or as we update when building applications from scratch.
    • In order to jump from one state to other we have to scroll all the way down or up if I need to go from state 1-5 to state 40-45 and, vice versa, as it is time consuming.
    • Please add a feature to extend the side panel to whatever size user wants as it will help in better design for the user and will secure time wastage.
    • Sketch already has similar feature, I have attached a…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In Illustrator or other adobe products I remember a menu dedicated to selection.
    I'd like to have a collection of selection functions all in one place:
    Something to select items with the same properties.
    Toggle how select all works (all art boards, all visible, or current art board only)
    select all objects above
    select all objects below

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)