Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Every time I open XD it opens in the same size window not bothering to remember that I last had the program open across two monitors filling the screens top to bottom, with the preview window open and zoomed into a specific artboard. And, XD never opens a document to the last place I edited it. It's always scrunched up small in the center of the screen.

How about remembering the positions and size of the application windows and the locations within each document I was last editing so I don't need to rearrange my workspace and go searching for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. When a component has a hover interaction, the hover effect being activated even if there is an element in front.

E.g. when having two labels with rectangles appearing on-hover, one can place one of the rectangles above the other label. Then, hovering over the rectangle fires the hover effect from the label beneath it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be a massive help for us and for the client to have the ability to sort the grid, mostly when you have too many screens.

• By creation date
    • By Alphabetical order
    • etc
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I am trying to build nested components-- in order to prevent it from swapping, I have to click into the component in order to drag another component from the assets panel. I would like the ability to hold a modifier key to prevent this from happening. It would save time and clicks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Which gives html/CSS/JS <canvas> tag with animation effect from Adobe XD to HTML/JS please do check Figma and Bannerify works.
    Thank You!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  6. In Sketch, when you have a library component, you can easily override the color and text in the side panel.

for example, I will use a button. In XD, if I create a button in a library and use the symbol in one of my files, in order to change the text of the button i have to edit the symbol instance. If I want the background of the button to be a different color, I once again have to edit the symbol instance. If I then make updates to the button (say, different corner rounding) in the library and…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. For now, Ctrl+tab navigating to next tab (design > prototype > share). But Ctrl+shift+tab not navigating to the previous tab (design < prototype < share)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be great if XD can place images or psd files into design like indesign. And also linked files must be updated in XD after editing images or psd files.

For example; while creating a landing page, the hero image is a complicated design; designed in photoshop. Right now if i wanted to edit hero image i have to open psd file, edit it, export it and place it to XD. But it can be like indesign; cmd+double click placed psd file on XD then PS opens, i edit and save then on XD updated new image on screen.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It's very easy to create linked "prototypes" within XD - thank you...

However, the way a prototype is viewed makes seeing the "flows" that exist within it very hard.

What I would like to see is a way to export all the artboards with the prototype "linking" arrows visible and nicely rendered as a large diagram...

This diagram would be similar to the concept of "Wireflows" (https://www.nngroup.com/articles/wireflows/) and enable an easy way to produce another type of design deliverable.

I appreciate that the design specs feature sort of allows this, in that you can see see all artboards,…

151 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. At the moment, the mentioning functionality becomes populated with users only after they have posted a comment (refer to screenshots), even when the link is viewed by users within the same team (account type - wise).

However, if we delete an user's comments, mentioning doesn't reflect that (still shows that user in the list), so we are currently doing that to simulate the feature.

It would be very helpful if there was this flexibility in working collaboratively with XD, as my team is trying to evangelise using this product to management over other competitors.

Moreover, mentioning is only available for…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Nucleoapp integration for Adobe XD will defiantly help in managing icons and quickly using them in our designs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Our team would benefit from "smart" text objects. Our largest need for this is for a text object to reflect the hex value of a color from the color assets. However, it would also be valuable to have a text object's content reflect a certain date, a series of dates across a repeating group of objects, today's day of week, today's month, etc. This would make our prototypes appear more dynamic for our clients. Currently, we manually type all of this information across multiple artboards and have to update it from time to time as the project moves through design…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Is Greek language going to be available for XD any time soon?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As a user, I want to be able to use CONTROL/COMMAND + F to search the assets so that I can quickly find what I am looking for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The grid page to view all pages on design review can get too busy when have a lot of pages/design. I would like this 'grid' page to be able to have sub folders. For example, I can have all my templates in one folder, Navigations and drop downs in another folder, style guides and UI in another folder etc. With my current project, clients are seeing 18 pages on this link which could seem confusing, grouping templates is a must for me to present designs more professionally. Would love this feature to be built asap! Who's with me??? ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to use xd to preview color schemes from Coolors

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I just downloaded the Apple Files for iOS and wanted to upload them into Xds Cloud Space so I can use them whenever I want. It seems I can't drag anything into the cloud-document area. Same when I use the Creative Cloud App. I can create folders like crazy but no way to add files via Drag and Drop. Am I missing something here?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe Cloud files should be exchangeable with the creative cloud files. Its frustrating to work in a team that uses both creative cloud library and XD cloud documents and they aren't synced. At least make it so the shared links are smart enough to recognize the file name and not create a new link if there was already a link created for the XD cloud version of the file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →