Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about
--------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: On August 30, 2019 User Voice Bugs forum will transition to read-only.

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Organize artboards by user flows + TOC menu

We need an easy way of organizing artboards by user flows. I have multiple projects with 100+ pages and mutliple flows within them. When you do prototypes for functional things, you can't always just make one big prototype. Due to different user roles, states, etc. They can't be connected and you end up having mutiple flows to account for when you go to publish. Its all a big pain to manage.

My current workaround is to visually group my artboards together and put a big label above them for identification (see screenshot). I then add a "table of contents" menu…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Organization of Artboards for specific presentations for clients

Be able to create a client specific viewing experience where you can organize and select which boards you want to share with said client.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Publishing - choose what & how to publish

Hello,

I love Adobe Experience Design but I something find myself overwhelmed while working (because I like to organize certain stuff in certain ways). For that I thought about a solution that may help others too.

Publishing without linking (I'm currently working on a project and I have to do changes pretty often because I have to add/replace/change pages and locations and I have to start re-linking everything a lot)
    Publish only the "checked" artboards (for example, I want to publish only the homepage and login page, but for now, in order to do that I have to link only…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. New Share tab location in top bar is very inconvenient

I share often to see my design results. The share UI and share tab are now far apart so it has become a very frustrating workflow to go back and forth between tabs and the share UI panel. And there doesn't seem to be a keyboard shortcut to share that works (I'm on a PC).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update multiple publish links at the same time

As a Designer I want to create links that will not change during the project for iOS, Web and Android.

I want to be able to update all (iOS, Web, Android) in one click.
    I want to be able to generate a single link for both prototype and specs; all should be updated in one click.

In such case, the links should not be changed but stay the same.

Description
    Why is this valuable to you?
    Because when designing both iOS and Android applications from one XD file I cannot manage/update 2 spec links at the same time, and have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change "Who has access" in Share from "Anyone with the link" to "Only invited people" easily

Hi, is there a way to change "Who has access" mode in Share from "Anyone with the link" to "Only invited people" easily? Right now the only way to do that is by creating a new link instead of simply changing the selection in "Who has access" dropdown and update it.

Will this be a possible update in the future?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Two different types of sharing (as viewer or collaborator) should be in the same place

Two different types of sharing (as viewer vs collaborator) should be in the same place. Now the view share is on the top menu on the left, and the collaboration share is on the right with a user+

Super confusing and doesn't make sense

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Delete shared links directly from within XD

It should be possible to delete a shared link within the file or at least regenerate a link, not only through the link manager.
    For example, if I use a file created for project A for another purpose (project B), the existing link is no longer relevant for the project B but is still relevant for project A. So I need manage this link within the file

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Share prototype without interactions

Sometimes I need to get a prototype shared with devs so they can start working on some small piece of the software before I'm done, and to allow time for comments etc in my fast-paced work environment. I often find myself needing to share prototypes before I've started to make them interactive, when they're just in very early stages (sometimes just to show progress, sometime so devs can get a head start on basic styling / layout). However, right now the app won't allow me to share a prototype that has no interactions. This means I have to either add…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Like button in review

It would be nice for reviews to have a "like" button so people don't have to comment to approve.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Direct shortcuts for tabs/workspaces (Design/Prototype/Share)

I used to cycle intensively and seamlessly between the Design and Prototype tabs with CTRT+TAB. Hundreds of time a day. It was easy, logical, productive.

But now the Share tab came alongside them. While sharing is crucial, it is not designing. Using CTRL+TAB now forces me constantly through the sharing mode, followed by an extra CTRL+TAB. Hundreds of time a day. It is pure repetitive noise for me.

I suggest any of these 2 simple solutions:

1 - Adding a direct shortcut for the tabs (eg: OPTION+1, OPTION+2, OPTION+3);

2 - Removing the Share mode as a tab alongside the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The artboard can be enlarged or reduced.

when i use share mode to share my uiflow, artboard is too large.
    user can't see detail or their screen is too small.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. URL更新について

URL更新がとてもわかりにくいです。
    デザインプレビューでお客様との確認を開発モードでコーダーさんとやりとりをしているつもりでしたが、デザインプレビューが更新されていただけで、開発モードは全く更新されていないということになってしまいました。

URLの横のビュレットから選ぶなんてとてもわかりにくかったです。
    リンクをコピーだけ2箇所でできる必要はないと思います。

仕様を変えるのでしたら、はじめにナビゲーションのメッセージが出るなどのアクションを起こして欲しかったです。

とても使いやすくなっているので助かっているので残念です。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ご意見をいただきありがとうございます。 現在、設計仕様を共有すると、インタラクティブなプロトタイプも共有されます。 設計仕様を更新するたびに、同期を維持する必要があります。 これで問題は解決しますか、それとも何か違うものを探していますか?

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for your feedback. Right now, when you share a design spec, an interactive prototype is shared as well. It should remain in sync as often as you update the design spec. Does this address your issue, or are you looking for something different?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base