Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. I'm working in a government organization that is disconnected from the internet, so we can't work with ADOBE XD,
    I would like to request that you consider the possibility of publishing a version for government organizations that work on an internal network so we can work with XD without losing the capabilities of the tool
    or let me know if there is any solution for this kind of environment

124 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It should be possible to delete a shared link within the file or at least regenerate a link, not only through the link manager.
    For example, if I use a file created for project A for another purpose (project B), the existing link is no longer relevant for the project B but is still relevant for project A. So I need manage this link within the file

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The design variables list is filled with "unnamed" variables that we can't name. It creates an extra step for developers to clean up the list given to them after download.

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As you're aware, comments/pins can be applied to a prototype once a link has been generated. However, if a new link has been generated since the previously generated link, then the previously applied pins are erased. When generating a new link, introducing an option which allows the user to carry the pins over to the new link would be very useful feature.

Duplicating or resaving a document does not retain the comments/pins.

Perhaps having the option to apply comments directly within XD could be the way forward. This would allow the creator of the document to add notes, or even…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The ability to allow someone with permissions (client, writer, etc.) to edit the content directly from the shared link, like an editor mode.

This would streamline my agency's workflow when we hire an outside writer to create content for a site, or help the client insert content themselves, creating more clarity, and reducing back and forth.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. From previous outage and CC issues on May 27, It would be great if we can have backup plan when online assets, shared links could not be accessed.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As a Designer I want to create links that will not change during the project for iOS, Web and Android.

I want to be able to update all (iOS, Web, Android) in one click.
    I want to be able to generate a single link for both prototype and specs; all should be updated in one click.

In such case, the links should not be changed but stay the same.

Description
    Why is this valuable to you?
    Because when designing both iOS and Android applications from one XD file I cannot manage/update 2 spec links at the same time, and have…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In manage link page I have hundreds of links. I'm missing a way to track the source file - the origin of each link/prototype.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to have a default setting for files to export. When I insert an image it should always be "marked for export" by default.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please consider creating a standalone viewer, similar to how you have a standalone PDF reader, so clients can open local XD files for viewing.

This is valuable to me for a number of reasons:

1. My client (military) expects to have access to these demos "forever." Our demos cover not simply what the final UI for the final product will look like, but we also create interactive documentation for the product using XD. Over the course of many projects (and links and passwords), this is not sustainable.

2. The shared version that the client sees via the browser often presents incorrectly, particularly…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I save the file in local data, and when I save it back in the existing cloud storage, it can't be overwritten

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'm often designing for multiple user flows, and thought it would be nice to use the multiple share links feature to share separate links for each flow from the same file. It's dope that this can be done!

However, it's tedious and difficult to a) remember which home screen is attached to which shared link, and b) remember which screens were used in which share link. Sometimes one screen from one "flow" will link to another screen in a different "flow," for example, which makes it hard to deal with. Especially when making simple screen updates it's a lot of…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In Europe any XD embed has a massive cookie warning banner (GDPR rules I guess). It seems the cookies are just for Adobe tracking so not essential (why are they tracking my stuff anyway?) We need an option to turn off using cookies so we can avoid having the warning banner.

If that's not possible the cookies need to remember if a user has enabled them. Right now every page reload requires users to reaccept. Also one acceptance should work for multiple embeds on the same page. But really we just need to be able to turn them off!

Other…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like Adobe XD to provide a way to share multiple flows on the same link.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I know that XD is UI design software at first and that is the way it should always stay. But all those functionalities that XD has, makes it an awesome slideshow presentation tool.

As a designer I can't stand creating my own presentations on PowerPoint for example. The lack of control on visual tools in PowerPoint is just way too annoying. And I can guarantee that I'm not the only one!

XD would make a phenomenal difference here. So if you guys could please do one more presentation mode (online and offline) for presenting artboards that scale to the current…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You create an element with a shadow with:
    X: 1 / Y: 1 / B: 4
    color: black opacity 10%

When you choose to share your design in dev mode, the CSS attribute are available.

What do you expect:
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.1);
    OR

0000001A;

Current display:
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 4px #0000001A;

Can we have the rgba + this code color?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently when you go to the share mode, the cursor automatically changes the drag mode. You can zoom in/out by clicking on the zoom tool at the top left or at by pressing Z in your keyboard.

I don't know if it was intentional to remove the alt + scroll to zoom shrortcut, but I think it would be best if we have that.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Two different types of sharing (as viewer vs collaborator) should be in the same place. Now the view share is on the top menu on the left, and the collaboration share is on the right with a user+

Super confusing and doesn't make sense

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I often annotate up a lot of comments for developers as notes. If I then save a new version of the design I want to be able to update my existing developments spec link but I only have the option to make a new link. Having the option to select the prototype I would like to update would be best.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Huge pain in the but selected all artboards and making sure everything is marked for export. The use case of components not being marked for export is little to none. Pls default

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3