Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

105 results found

1. Please help me Why is Xd Clasing so much from the latest update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Italian translation is so dumb I actually had to switch back to EN.
    IMO any italian designer would have told you that eg easing labels aren't something you wish to see translated as they reflect precise properties that you're already using (in CSS, JS etc).
    Also, "Pila" as a translation for "Stack" doesn't make any sense because it doesn't translate the 'ordering' concept behind "Stack" and also because in Italian "Pila" only represents a vertical column of objects and the word commonly refers to a stick (or stilo) battery.
    Please be sure to check the translations before the next update.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. The screen suddenly turns red during work and blinks rapidly when you move the mouse.
    It disappears once you exit the app.

画面が赤く点滅します
    作業をしていると急に画面が赤くなりマウスを動かしたりすると高速で点滅します。
    一回アプリを終了するとなくなります。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

チケットを提出してくれてありがとう! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに間違いなく報告してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

4. Every time I export artboards and overwrite existing files I get this problem!

I don't have write/read permission issues. I save locally and network, same problem.
    I have to change names or artboards every time I want to export.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello, I notied that my voices in XD changed. I had a list of 3 including amy. it went to about 7, no more Amy, no others like Joanna. The problem is that now my prototype has different voices and unless i rebuild from scratch i can't change Amy to Joanna or vice versa. Anybody come across this? any solves?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. After upgrading to 29.0.32, I found that I cannot create a new local file, or
    "Save as" locally. I can only save to cloud, or create new documents on the cloud.

Please tell me this isn't a feature!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. In version 28.9.12.2 - Component part not useful. I could delete unlinked component before. I couldn't delete on new version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For password protected files, where feedback is to be given to the designer / developer user. For checking replies of the designer /developer that are shown via notifications; for each reply one has to relogin to each frame / screen using password to view the notification and respond to the notification. Pls have a single sign-on option to check and reply to all notifications in one go rather that logging in one by one using password.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! This is already supported through our private invitations workflow, where you can invite people by Adobe ID Email address. If your developer is logged in using an Adobe ID (even a free account), they won’t need to login over and over again.

9. Right now, Adobe XD does not open files made in older versions or vise versa. We need to access each and every file from our past and the future. So this is a major issue. I think Adobe should fix it as soon as possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. This particular error message you’re sharing actually is about Sketch import. We have a minimum bar for Sketch files, as Sketch did not make its file format public until a specific version. We can open older XD documents.

Hope that helps!

10. Lost files that never synced.
    I'd should save them in my cloud folder instead of trusting that lousy feature.
    Any other had an issue syncing files?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This error happens on Design Feedback screens. My comment box is always went missing when I post something on the comment sections

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please do reach out to our community support forum for this issue, as this is the feature request database and not monitored for quality issues. If your document is a cloud document, you can go to document history (Hamburger menu > Show Document History) and open it so that you can copy/paste your missing data.

Here’s the link to the forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

13. The user interface for XD is a complete piece of crap, at least on Windows. Why not just have an actual hand tool, rather than make people try to figure out stupid combinations of space bar clicks, two-finger trackpad drags, etc. What a garbage interface you have made here. I dunno, how about just a fucking scrollbar? The usability of this thing sucks pretty bad --- Steve

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Adobe Campaign XD Demo use with Chrome failed and can no longer launch XD demo.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/a0593345-d80e-471d-5f70-ff3ed423601a-d668/?fullscreen

I have hardware acceleration set to active in Chrome Settings and confirmed I have most recent version. I also confirmed my browser supports WebGL.

When I inspect content and view errors in Console - I see the attached error messages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi Adobe, I would like to request a feature where you fix all the core issues before moving to another feature.

I and many others are still having freeze issues. There's render blocks every time my cloud documents are saving, which is after every change.

I have to close out of a file, reload, take focus away from the screen, cough twice, and it works again.

I think we would all appreciate a smoother cloud document experience.

My suggestion would be to waterfall updates in the background and stop the rendering block by accumulating edits in the local cache then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello, i really like the font 'local brewery four' in adobe sparks, would like to be able to use it across all adobe packages to make my work consistent however it is only in sparks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug:

When I copy a component from one file to another, make it local and then I try to delete a state of that component - it locks the file and makes it so that I can not use the undo button or any components.

I have to literally start the file from scratch!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The hand tool doesn't seem to work, I am trying with the keyboard (h) and (space bar), first the hand tool doesn't appear, and when it does I can't move around, I need to zoom in and out to navigate through artboards which makes it really hard to work in XD.

I am using windows 10, and a wacom tablet as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This is a bug, but the entire Bugs section has become Read-Only (even though the description says it's exclusively for User Voice).

I have a component that does not work properly when the artboard height is larger than 3200 px. Look for the red "Click me" on each artboard. The expected behavior is comparable to that of a dropdown.

I'm using a Mac with the most up-to-date XD software.

Update: The artboard size does have something to do with it, but it looks like the primary issue is the height of the component. Starting at about 1515 px, the component…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I’m encountering Error 2143 a lot because of an unstable wireless connection.

At the error, I cannot save my work. I would like to.

I also cannot disable co-editing to prevent this problem. I would like to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)