Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Hi, when I try to get the properties for a grouped object in design specs I've not the whole informations I expect.

In the group I've a text and lines but nor text nor lines are described.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi Ondy:

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Alas, this is a limitation with the current implementation. The team is investigating ways to change for future releases. I’ve moved this post into the feature request forum for the team to update.

Thanks!
    Nina

2. I've linked assets from other document...nice...but how to unlink them? Delete from assets?

While I'm able do everything with components which I draged & dropped from other document, I cant do nothing with them when I'm using "+" as linking method.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sure, it is a great that you can send the design to a client and let them add pin comments to the design to point out specific parts ... but why can't the design owner do it?

My design has a number of different elements including dragging, scrolling, hovers, overlays and I need to describe the desired effect to the developer. It is so difficult to write a list of comments trying to refer to a part of my design. "Make the white box slide in from the bottom". What if I have a number of white boxes in my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)