Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

28 results found

1. Hello!

Can you please change IP addresses of https://xd.adobe.com because current IP's (34.254.20.78, 34.255.76.11e) blocked in Russia by RKN and access denined to Design Specs.

Hope you will help soon. Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The developer mode currently is exporting my SVGs as various individual files, although I'm grouping them in .xd file before exporting.

This is giving me headaches, as often Developers will send e-mails requesting the images corrected to program the front-end of a webpage. This highly affects the workflow and productivity, as I have to go by every single one and export as .png.

This happens often when I need to edit icons and vectors in XD on the fly, by adding new elements and grouping them together. Would be nice if grouping these modifications would be enough to export them…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please enable text search for the shared file.
    So the developers can find the matching image and the label.
    ie/
    1 image: 1 image label
    2 image: 2 image label
    3 image: 3 image label
    4 image: 4 image label

for the file looks like above,
    they can find the 3 image when they search text "3"

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Every day i use XD for prototyping, but unfortunatly every day XD take more space on my hard drive and windows don't have enought system memory to work properly...

I located a local directory who growth every day on : C:\Users{username}\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalCache\Adobe\ACPLocal\2682204294\00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000\

This directory contain one folder by local/cloud opened project, and each folder contain thousands of exactly the same png thumbnail of each project preview...

for example, each minute XD save almost about thirty thumbnail files and each image can weigh up to 90 kb.

every day adobe XD takes extra of 2/3gb or more of my storage, and app…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have been updating the same link for almost a year without no issues to developers..... today is the first time ever adobe xd tells me something went wrong....I always keep my apps up to date and try uninstalling and reinstalling but same issue persist....I will create a new link but i dont want to keep facing similar issue if this were to happen again as this will bother and strain my team

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When using master design components and reusing them in other files, i like the idea of making components local so i don't accidentally push a copy change for one instance to all instances of that component.

However, i miss sketch's functionality where you can easily click a component and change the text in only instance. Makes prototyping go a lot faster.

See the attached gif for how i have to rename them today. Takes several clicks to rename. Even if i go into the layers, if i rename the text it just renames the title of the text not the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Want have extention or plugins for api documentation or want you guys add simple markdown doc write in comment function.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add the feature to preview the prototype in a new window just like it works in adobeXD. Currently you can view the interactions when viewing a screen, but I would like to be able to preview the app design in an interactive manner like you can with adobeXD.

I am working on a linux desktop so using adobeXD is not a viable option due to adobe not having official support for linux.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! You can already do this by turning off the code toggle in the right side of the design spec. Once this happens, you'll have access to the interactive prototype. I've attached a screenshot of the icon for your reference!

11. I recently discovered Adalo a few months ago and love what they have going on when it comes to Designer to Developer handoff. XD would dominate with these features!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 用苹方和oppo字体以及其他个别字体的时候,他们都有多重字重,但是都选择后都没有变化,只有一个字重样式

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

感谢您提交票证! 这似乎是一个错误,而不是功能请求,因此您绝对应该在社区支持论坛上提交此文件。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

此消息已被机器翻译。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

13. Earlier i used to see the development link , but now it is not showing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Use the browser history for previewing Designs, so we can go back and forward to different designs. Make a better search, like I want to keep the search after I found whatever I need and after I preview a design I can press back and see the same results, not constantly typing the same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We're using Xd for several projects and each page takes forever to load. Sometimes it takes several minutes to load a screen. This is on high speed internet. No other site loads nearly as slow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but every time I hand off projects to developers I need to educate them that they must CTRL+CLICK to select layers that are behind a transparent object or inside the mask. For designers, CTRL+Click is obvious but not for developers.

Selecting nested layers should be assigned to the most commonly performed action by the users that try to do it and don't know how, which is "smashing that mouse button until it works". With that said, double-click s the way to go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. So That your fellow colleagues can suggest changes (bUT It will Not Changes The Design Until you accept the idea

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I sometimes Illustrate directly in Adobe XD, please allow us to Rasterize or Select which Paths should be downloable for developers. I spent too much time manually exporting paths

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Developer Tools are not showing up in Chrome Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64 Bit)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1