Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about

Request details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy CSS attributes

As Sketch already do... Possibility to copy css attributes by right clic (like gradient attributes,...) and paste it into a code editor.

696 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

42 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Extract / Export CSS for development feature

Nothing more complected simply add Extract css from design as given in illustrator its very important other wise now day's it's simple to design in XD and very difficult to Develop application from xd assets because of no css export option in it, Please include this.

676 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

71 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Single link for design specs and prototype

Great to see design specs working! Will add some ideas for it here. The first of them is:

As a designer, I need to send to developers a link with the working prototype and another with the design specs. Would be great if I could share a single link and design specs and prototype worked as tabs on that page.

104 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-started  ·  14 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A text with multiple styles only the first one is show on design specs

For an example, when I have some bold text inside a paragraph, the design specs for that paragraph should state that not only that text is Arial 12px but also has some bold inside.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-started  ·  3 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base