Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. Integration with typeset software such as LateX Studio, TeX Studio, and with Mathematical simulations software that are open sourced, free.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Export comments to Trello/Asana/Teamwork Projects etc.
    With the goal of assigning actionable tasks to team members for further iterations.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hi guys.

I would like to share my UI & AE animation to my team and clients such as real app or web-page (but as an interactive prototype).

It would be great export from XD to AE and export back to XD for finishing a prototype and publish.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow edit online vía OneDrive by multiple users as Office 365.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Like Sketch, please keep the link when exporting to Zeplin.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add the ability to export additional typography settings like line-height, letter-spacing, color...so that they are available in typography tokens in VSCode

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Pls add clipboard integration for Vector Shapes from AI and Photoshop as well as transparent bitmap layers from PS.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You should already be able to copy and paste vectors from both Illustrator and Photoshop. In Photoshop, you’ll need to copy as vector in order to paste into XD. For more about both, please read: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-design/help/working-with-external-assets.html

I believe we also support transparent bitmap layers from Photoshop as well on Mac.

Please let us know if this answers your question!

-Elaine

8. If I export to zeplin XD exports ALL artboards. But I just like to export few selected artboards (and not my alternative designs). Please implement an option to select: ALL | Just selected artboards to export to zeplin.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to be able to export files from XD to Invision use Invision's 'Inspect Mode' to view object attributes, css snippets etc, which would aid in front-end development immensely. Thanks.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hi there,

I generally like to have the Adobe softwares configured on gaming equipment such as mouse and keyboard with macro buttons. This really makes working on them faster.

Adobe Xd, since it is attached to an inaccessible file in WindowsApp, doesn't have that. This would be great if you consider having the .exe file somewhere else (this is probably naive of me to think that).

Anyhow, I like Xd so far but this puts me off since using macros is generally how I work best :/ (having most of what I need on my mouse for instance)

All the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I've started using XD for eLearning development so that I can show our indian team exactly what we need. If I could give them the XD file and they could open it in Captivate that would be SO useful and cost effective.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search Option in the Installed plugin pannel, It is difficult to find the right plugin when you have installed lot of plugins.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be great if people could import their Muse websites into XD. I do not know coding therefore I can't use Dreamweaver and there is not another comparable to Muse adobe app that will work...

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can we please get a preview of .xd files in Bridge? Right now it's just the XD logo.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be great to have the possibility of integrate Comet's design files into a Bridge-Based workflow.

Support for XMP metadata, possibility to see/use the color swatches used into a document, quick thumbnails preview (Like ID files), keywording, etc...

Unfortunately many apps made by adobe over the time use files that does not integrates into Bridge workflow, like Muse, Edge Reflow, Edge Animate, other...

Francesco

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. All other Adobe Programmes allow for font auto-activation from Extensis Suitcase. Can we add it to XD?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enter a custom JIRA Filter ID either in the XD Plugin interface or the JIRA App Management.

This would populate the Filter by drop down in the JIRA XD Plugin interface.

Benefit: Leverage JIRAs powerful filtering to group Stories that need design and allows design teams to see the same group of Issues being worked on.

Note: For shared XD projects/boards.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support PSB files in XD

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I saw you recently embedding third-party support (like Zeppelin) and I was wondering if you have "Haiku" on the screen.

I think that their strategy, to do animations and export them directly in any code is fantastic and it would be great if you could import XD-Files directly (like they do with Sketch right now).

https://www.haiku.ai/

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Integrate with Shopify API to pull in products to prototypes from actual live store data.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)