Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. Is there a way you could create the ability to use a mobile device to display actionable palettes?

I use a two display setup on my desktop. When I travel I have to use my laptop which means I can't have very many palettes available without using up my project workspace on screen.

What if I could connect my mobile device via usb or bluetooth and have actionable palettes displayed there. I could have several palettes onscreen on a tablet, or on a phone, then I could just swipe left or right to the palette I wanted. I could then…

580 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be great to simply import psd files into XD through either 'file // import PSD', or, in photoshop, 'file // export to XD', without having to rework the files.

An example for this would be a user that is designing an app in photoshop and has around 15 artboards. It would be great if the user could simply import each artboard into XD to create a wireframe to show a client / colleague, whilst also continue to make amends to the artboards in photoshop.

This could involve having some kind of Dynamic link between Photoshop and XD, so…

519 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It is necessary to inntegrate thisis app witith XD. Since Figma is like XD, and some features are still missing in XD, collaborating both app will be beneficiary.

www.figma.com

355 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Would like XD to work with InDesign in much the same manner that AI and PSD files do. This might be more of a feature request for InDesign however I imagine they both play a role in working together.

Ultimately, in order for a design to be implemented correctly, we need to provide a detailed UI specification for engineering. This specification is often worked on by interaction and visual designers which is part of what makes InDesign an ideal solution for us.

The prototyping functionality is great for communicating how a design could work, but we still need an accompanying…

322 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like Adobe XD to be able to export/sync to InVision to support "Motion".

"Motion" is a closed beta at Invision that supports micro animations/interactions – similar functionality to what thirdparty apps/services like Atomic, Marvel and Flinto has to offer.

By enabling Adobe XD to export its assets to Invision in such a way that "Motion" inside InVision can be applied to the XD wireframes/prototypes/designs inside InVision.

Preferably XD export to InVision should support sync, perhaps via Dropbox.

PS. For the long run XD could add "Motion" functionality inside XD and thus reverse sync the motions from Invision "Motion"…

315 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. What I love from XD is the ability to design and prototype in the same tool without having to install hundreds of plugins and the lightweight that it is. Sometimes have to animate things faster with custom animations and I use these tools (Principle and Flinto) to create them. I've been obligated to recreate my designs into this tools then animate. It should be nice to have a export tool to this tools or others.

271 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. support for Google Maps

225 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. OS X's Quick Look doesn't work, I can't look content

(macOS Finder spacebar / space shortcut)

193 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We need a possibility to embed prototypes and design specs into Confluence (Server version, not Cloud) since we use confluence to manage large ui and software projects. Confluence therefor is the central place to organise user stories, screen designs, prototpyes etc.

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If i create an artboard in photoshop, illustrator, etc i should be able to import those artboards into XD without having to access the original file to make edits such as text changes, images swaps, vector shape edits...

also, i should be able to use animations from flash/after effects to bring in loading screens, sliders, reveals, popups, etc that work within XD (and iphone)

170 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. For maintain a design system and improve the collaboration with developers could be great to integrate the XD components with Storybook (https://storybook.js.org/).

This will allow keeping updated and in sync the system across both departments.

Example of similar flow: https://medium.com/@brandaiapp/connect-sketch-symbols-with-their-react-counterparts-d100be414acd

164 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be helpful and useful for us game designers to have Adobe XD integrate seamlessly with Unity.

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. File management, Version Control, Change Control, Feedback, Integrations with Abstract ! www.goabstract.com

Please !

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi there! I'm excited with this tool from you.
    I came here to suggest few things base in actual ideas going on.

I'm a React Native user. I'm pretty excited with RN too. And I would be glad to merge RN with Xd.

For RN we have few tools (IDE) like Deco IDE (just MAC...) and exponent. Deco is very interesting and Xd could overcome it.

I think create UI inside Xd and transform the it's layers into React native tags would be the simplest way. Adobe XD would not be affected just creanting a kind of "react export". These…

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We have many non-design stakeholders who need to provide input into designs and workflows. Oftentimes the easiest way to communicate with them is through a simple presentation.

It would be great if we could export our workflows/canvases into a PPT slide deck that we could annotate - with the interactions and linkages (mostly) auto-annotated in the slide's speaker notes and with the slide order (basically) being the top-down user flow.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A lot of us have been using Fireworks for creating web/app layouts. If we could import those layered png's into XD it would really help to smooth the transition.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Integration of XD with AEM will be very convenient to prototype and bring the application to life at the same place.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Preserve animations with export to After Effects.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Our DevOps teams use Azure DevOps can we have an integration for linking prototypes to Work Items in ADO?

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maze.Design is an extraordinary user testing tool that is personally my go to tool for usability testing.

Maze is amazingly simple and intuitive to import designs and create a user test, and track a users session, it provides details such as heat-maps, screen time, device details etc.

It currently has integrations with InVision, Sketch and Marvel. It would be AMAZING to get AdobeXD in on that list.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6