Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about

Request details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom name in sharing link URL (instead of random characters)

Include the file name in the shared link to make it easier to keep track of multiple XD prototypes.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  03 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Can't publish prototypes that don't contain interaction?

I just updated my XD to 2.0 (2.0.32.10). I'm using a mid-15 MBPr. I just realized this morning when I tried to get a sharing link of the prototype for my colleague that XD now does not allow me to generate a sharing link because the home artboard doesn't contain any interaction.
      Somehow I can understand the design logic behind this, but still there's something that doesn't add up. If XD are preventing prototypes that contain no interaction to be published and get their sharing links, then what's the Previous Page / Next Page buttons being in the online preview…

4 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  03 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Integrate uservoice into XD prototype

Currently there is no way to directly share the feedback from the XD prototype web app.

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Could we have versions and comments aligned to versions?

At the moment I realise a prototype, everyone comments on it and if I update the prototype the comments are lost.

I think it would be really cool if comments were maintained if i republish a prototype.
          Maybe the comments could be labelled with a page release version number or date so i can hid them - but I don't want to lose the comments, i want the person who left the comment to be able to marked the problem they highlighted as solved.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  03 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base