Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to get feature requests for Adobe XD! You can view existing feature requests, vote on them and add your comments, or you can submit a new feature request.

While creating a new feature request, please include:

1. Description of the feature
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request
--------------------------------------------
To report bugs, you can reach our support team in the following locations:

You can view a current list of known issues at this location.

Other useful links :
  1. XD user guide
  2. XD on Twitter
  3. XD on Facebook
Thank you
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Correction numbers are changing when resolved

When putting a comment to the state of 'resolved' the numbers on the file are changing. This can be very disturbing, when a collegue refers to a number.. Because that number has been changed.

It would be very nice, if the resolved items just greyed out or something but could still be visible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Full screen to be real full screen

Guys, I can't understand why shared xd link shows such a small window with designed website. It's fine with width but height? It doesn't make sense to crop the height. It looks silly on bigger screens and it's not natural. Browsing pages we got full height view, not small window in the center. Please consider changing the preview mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It looks like you might have set the viewport to that location, so you might want to check to see if it’s set correctly. We will show the content of your designs at 100% and will not zoom in unless you select “zoom to fit” in the shared prototype zoom selector.

3. Scrolling is broken

I need to scroll for 15 minutes to reach the bottom of the image: wtf?? Don't you test your website in all common browsers and OS? Why isn't there standard scrollbars to use the website despite its bugs?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Able to use prototype in web view

Like how we use Marvelapp or Invision to prototype the design properly without being put in shared view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View designs/ prototype in browser not in the my work section

I would like to view my designs in the browser not in the my work section. The full screen mode as it doesn't scale properly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base