Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

98 results found

1. I am unable to share for review, the following error appears: Error 3183: -1

How can I solve it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. BUG:
    To allow convenient keyboard triggers over entire prototype it is necessary to add hidden buttons/elements on each artboard. Every button is allowed to have only one trigger (feature request already exists for this problem).

Keyboard keys (windows) working fine if in preview mode.
    BUT if sharing on web they don´t work anymore IF the "buttons" are set to invissible.

Workaround: move VISSIBLE buttons with trigger to lowest layer so that they can be hidden behind something in front.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. コメントを確認するたびに閲覧パスを入力するのが面倒です。ログインしているときは省略できるようにしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since private invitations seem to work, I am closing this ticket.

個人的な招待状が機能しているように見えるので、私はこのチケットを閉じています。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

4. Because of my location (Germany) all my shared prototypes and design specs have UI in German, which makes collaboration with non-German speaking colleagues and stakeholders difficult.
    Please add an option to choose UI language for online shared prototypes and specs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. kann ich mit Adobe XD webdesignen und mein design mit einer domain auf einem server veröffnetlichen oder dient das programm nur zu vorschauzwecken ?

LG,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, XD is only for prototyping and not for generating actual websites. If you’re interested in generating websites, you should upvote this story:
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13057005

Leider ist XD nur für das Prototyping und nicht für die Generierung von Websites gedacht. Wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, Websites zu erstellen, sollten Sie diese Geschichte aufgreifen: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13057005

Diese Nachricht wurde maschinell übersetzt.

6. I may be delusional, but I think I remember this being the way it was originally, but.... I would like a way to see Resolved and Unresolved comments in the same view, with the pins being different colors on the page. Three filters: "Resolved", "Unresolved", "ALL". As it is right now, I can only see either Resolved or Unresolved comments on a page.

Thank you for such a great product! It has really helped our collaboration tremendously.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Currently there is no way to directly share the feedback from the XD prototype web app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I hope that we can make the design on XD like a presentation with buttons that can take you from page to page and simply post it on our website directly without the need to make an Adobe link in order to see it and by this way we can even send it to our client as a link to our site directly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 公開プロトタイプの表示速度の向上

1.パスワード設定をした公開プロトタイプの表示速度を上げることは可能でしょうか?

2.プレゼンをスムーズに行うには、すばやく画面が表示される必要があります。

1. Is it possible to increase the display speed of the public prototype that set the password?

2. To make a presentation smoothly, it is necessary to display the screen quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

3か月後に私たちの質問に対する回答が見られなかったので、私はそれを非アクティブとしてマークしています。 この機能がまだ必要な場合は、もう一度ファイルを保存してください。

このメッセージはコンピュータで翻訳されています。

Thanks,

-Elaine

10. When sharing a prototype with different height pages the web rending tries to fit as much as the page as possible leading to odd rendering when navigating across pages. Screens that are the same width should render from the top left-hand corner down - so if a long page is present scrolling is used, if a short page it will render as much and stop (not scale to fill the area) this way common elements of the screen (navigation) are always in the same place. having the same size artboard should not be needed - only a common width should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Thank you very much for releasing embedding on external websites. it's really cool and helpful to show use the same prototypes in my portfolio.

I need to have few functions for the iframe.
    1. Ability to fullscreen
    2. Next and previous screen,
    3. View it on your device button show up a QR Code where user can view the app full screen on their device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, it’s a little difficult for us to split up the feedback into specific feature requests, so it would be great if you could file each one of these separately so that we can address them. That being said, it might be difficult for us to do these things within our iframe, as the commands you’re asking for need to be done in the parent HTML, not in the iframe. (Basically, you’ll need to do it on your side; it’s not something we can do on our side.)

-Elaine

12. Currently, the shared preview size is 120*120... It would be great to be able to share previews with the same size as the artboards so people have a full preview of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I noticed that I like to design big chunks of an app in one file.

Therefor, It'd be helpful if it were possible to select a couple of artboards to preview, instead of previewing the whole app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i'm working on an app. we have started to do the android version first.
    at this moment when i share the link and view the prototype on my iPhone and it work well, a bitt heavy ( a few seconds to view it correctly )by you can get the idea.
    on Android same link it is a different story: it shows only on galaxy S6 again upload very very slower then the iPhone but at the end it uploads. same link on Galaxy S4/ meizo note m2 doesnt work at all.
    i think it is very important to be able…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There used to be an inspect mode, confusingly-hidden in that "fullscreen" button. Now it's just gone completely.

It's now a useless static photoshop-esque mockup.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. while using text playing, it ask to sign-in.
    this shouldn't be happen, for example if i want to share with my client & he dont have adobe account or for user testing. it will be a gr8 mess.
    like it happened to me with my client for user testing. THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE FIX

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We'd like to use Adobe Spark for easily sharing our content through social media and the web. Can you post 508 compliant items with this tool? One published will it retain its state? Or does Adobe Spark have 508 compliance built into the creation of all visual content?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →