Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

98 results found

1. I would like to view my designs in the browser not in the my work section. The full screen mode as it doesn't scale properly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Showing white screen on firefox
    works fine on edgium

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would share the design with my teammates, who can provide feedback. It now looks like they also need a license to signup. Buying a license for everyone would be a lot. They would need to access and comment. Not sure if there is a way already, otherwise it is a useful improvement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Frequently have issues loading time on an XD link. Some clients was a bad internet connection say it takes a long time to load. I can understand with Dev specs but design links are also slow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Since that new Auto-fit feature appeared, I've noticed the quality of image in Chrome and Edge on Windows not rendering properly as if it was using a scaling resampling such as NEAREST NEIGHBOR (which distorts edges in an image) instead of a BILINEAR (stays smooth and sharp). It wasn't doing that not too long ago but it's so bad that I have to stop sharing with my clients.

It seems to be better in Firefox.

Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Last version of XD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It makes no sense that when I click on someone's comment, a new tab opens. And if I've implemented password protection, I have to enter the password again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When I try to save a document to the cloud, in hangs on "Saving...". If I close it and open it again, it allows to open my file as if it is a cloud file, but when I open it it still says "Saving..." and I cannot share it.
    If I open the Creative Cloud on the browser, it doens't list any documents. I've deleted all documents from the browser, and in the application it still shows several "cloud" documents to be opened.
    I actually have a suggestion: If I have a synced file it should be available by a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When I create a background pattern with icons/ graphics the loading time in browser link takes a lot of time and even the file is freaking out. Is there an option to reduce file size/ rasterize the pattern for increasing the file size?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. Unfortunately, without something for us to work with, there’s little we can do to diagnose and fix the issue. If you have something you can share with us, please do contact one of our customer support agents in our community support forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all You can also potentially contact support through your company and have a ticket filed with us privately.

10. Hi

XD for now offer just 1x and 2x resolutions in export to png dialog window,
    it mean that 2x is enough on screens like 150 dpi, for example Retina is much more thick, so necessary is at least one more option 3x, because on 2x details are blurred.
    Retina is pretty popular and png is very good universal format, I can send it everyone and im sure that everyone will be able to see it. SVG is a bit problematic because there is no embed font option in XD... and PDF is great but no proper scale control, in pdf…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The animation of prototype that is smooth while open in XD is extremely choppy and not reflecting the work. This drastically impacts the sharing and commenting for design review or even showcasing.

The prototypes shared need to reflect the same level of quality as what is built and reviewed on someones desktop. At the very least, if there is a quality issue on the shared version, it should be surfaced up to the user in some way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

We definitely expect the transitions between artboards to be fluid, so if this isn’t the case, we should get a bug filed through our Support staff. We’ll need a sample prototype to be able to interact with to see the issue. Thanks!

12. If I create a link for one of the process and then have to create a link of sharing for the other flow then the previous link disappears. The new link not created but it gets updated. Hence all the comments on the previous link/ flow are lost!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lentitud al compartir link, se pone lento equipo pc

When I share link between group of work, the preview make pc works slow, make the project doesn't work properly, in good mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. After the latest updates I could not find how to switch the view of all screens from the grid to the flow in dev mode. That's too bad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The flow switcher is still there – you can look in the upper right corner if you’re in grid view. If you’re in focus view and not in grid view, you can return to the grid view by clicking on the four squares in the upper left corner. Hope that helps!

15. I would like to be able to invite stakeholders to private prototypes (Share for Review in particular) without sending them an email that they were invited. I am inviting a large audience of folks and my company has alternate means of broadcasting this invitation. This could be a "send emails" checkbox option when inviting users to a prototype (see attached image).

My use case:
    When a design is ready for review, I create an internal document (outside of the Adobe system) detailing the proposed feature set. This document contains a link to the prototype for users to be able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. Right now, the easiest way to do this is to invite yourself and forward the link that is created in the Email to your stakeholders. Once they click on the link, they can request access using their own (free) Adobe IDs. As for the rest of them, it sounds like you have about 3-4 different requests in one ticket, which makes it hard to merge with other similar requests in the database. I’d suggest that you go back and file each one separately so that your ideas have a better chance of getting traction!

16. It would be great to be able to check the used/remaining space for links. I have been told that there are 100GB space for links but I would need to know how much of that I am using or I have left because I am getting error 44:47 because of space problems...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Saw error 69:-1 when updating a prototype a few minutes ago. When viewing the currently active link I could see past comments but could not resolve the comment. Now I can publish but when viewing the link the comments button / panel is gone (allow commenting was checked in the publish settings). Have a running history of comments from client and needed to view them and resolve specific ones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is an issue - and I don't know how to bring it up! This is happened multiple times. I'm trying to create a new link for Review of prototype, and XD is creating link from another XD file (that is closed). I've made sure to change Title of link and restarted XD and still same issue. Please help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When I share for review, the uninitiated will tab through it like a PDF. We should hide pagination buttons like Figma and InVision do. So the business quits paging through it and actually interacts with the prototype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A comment history would be very helpful for the designer. A client might accidentally delete feedback and for the designer to have the capability to view any and all feedback (resolved/ deleted) would be helpful. That way it can be easily retrieved and the client will not have to worry about having to make those comments all over again. It would be a good safety, "backup" feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)