Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to get feature requests for Adobe XD! You can view existing feature requests, vote on them and add your comments, or you can submit a new feature request.

While creating a new feature request, please include:

1. Description of the feature
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request
--------------------------------------------
To report bugs, you can reach our support team in the following locations:

You can view a current list of known issues at this location.

Other useful links :
  1. XD user guide
  2. XD on Twitter
  3. XD on Facebook
Thank you
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. warning window before create a new link

Hi,

I love XD but I do have one comment when updating the button to create a new link is right next to it, and it's been many times that I click the create a new link by mistake and then I need to resend the last link and or add all the emails to the invite list. Should be good if there is a warning window that you need to double check before create a new link

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move comment create-date duration away from the Reply button

The current position of the 'duration since a comment was written' has confused a few people, due to it's proximity to the 'Reply' link. I've attached a screenshot - see the second comment.

Upon initial glance, it appears that the time since the comment was created actually refers to the reply, rather than the original comment. The line reads "1 reply 3 days ago". In this case, '3 days ago' refers to the time since the initial comment, and is unrelated to the reply action.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve adjusted the way we present comments in the past year. Now, the comment is in the upper right corner of the comment, while the reply button is in the lower left hand corner. Please feel free to file another ticket if you feel like additional improvements need to be made!

3. Switch Commenting Process to Pick, then Type

To comment on a shared prototype link currently, we have to type the comment and then select where on the prototype we'd like to place the comment. This is very counter-intuitive because the comment bar on the bottom right feels disconnected from the prototype.

If I could pick a location first and then type the comment directly next to it, then that will help me remember what I'm commenting about.

Also, it would be great to highlight a comment more prominently when its corresponding icon/number is clicked on the prototype. Right now its a very subtle background change.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mark changes and comments on the publish preview

I'm missing an option to mark and comment on the online (published) preview image. this feature can be very useful in the design and develop meeting when other members of the team comment on the mockup design.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Comment input field hard to find in the shared prototype comment panel

"As a web viewer, it was not clear that I can add comments." It appears that the input field for adding notes may be so far down on the page on large monitors that it is being missed. See attached screen shot with notes notations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Load new app icon in Share Online

I work with a file that in the beginning was just a wirefrsame clickdummie and now is a full UI clickdummie. When I shared it online the first time, I uploaded an icon to provide the Share Online link. Back by now the project had a complete other name and logo and the icon doesn’t fit well anymore …

Is there the possibility to change the Icon? I didn’t find the request here yet …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Move the Comment field to the top of the page

Hello,
    Would you please consider moving the Comment field to the top of the panel (just under the icons) because when you first open comments, it appears at the bottom of the screen and it feels too far away from where you just clicked. It took me and several others several glances to see where it was.

Thanks so much,
    Mark

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Behance integration

It can be very cool if there is way for integration iframe of XD project in Behance project for demonstrating in case.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. shared link and trash icon

when i share a link, everybody who has an Adobe ID account can delete this link. if i create a prototype and i share it with someone i would like to be the only one who can manage and delete it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Back button on Android and iOS should take to previous screen like in Invisionapp

Currently, pressing browsers back button exits the page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base