Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. If you have a scrolling art board 2000px high (1366 wide), set a scroll position of 768px. Add an overlay to hot spot to call an overlay panel at say 800px and then as you scroll to the hot spot at 800px click to reveal the overlay and nothing will happen. It is broken by the scroll.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1) Artboard overlay indicator is placed
    2) Content on artboard cannot be aligned with button or page margin
    3) In order to show box-shadow in the protoype I had to extend my overlay artboard. But then I cannot align it to the page margin or button, because the overlay function does not allow me to place it outside of the view.

Also it would be great to see the applied grid/layout settings in prototype mode, so it is possible to place the overlays pixel perfect.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. There is a bug when i preview an overlay effect. If a do scroll the overlay appears in the wrong place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After discussing with the team this is working as designed. Overlay position is relative to the viewport. Meaning, wherever it is set to appear in the linked artboard is where it remains.

I’ve updated the title and moved to feature request forum for team to consider including in future release.

Thanks for sharing your feedback!
    Nina