Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. When creating navigation links in prototype mode, we can choose an existing artboard or 'previous artboard'.
    I'd like to see a third option 'calling artboard'. Let me explain the difference:

In the attached diagram, on the left, a typical 'previous artboard' scenario is shown. Going from A, B or C to X and then on X clicking some back button will bring you back to A, B or C. No problem there.

But the second scenario (right) is trickier: we go from A to X, at that point, A wil be the 'previous artboard'. We then roundtrip from X to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. There should be a button on prototype view window where we can just refresh our prototype instead of closing and playing the prototype again. An example of this exists in Protopie prototype window.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It is difficult delete an interaction now, (or in fact change it but that is for another day) to delete it you have to keep moving to where you want to delete an interaction from, since you have added the '+' on prototype link items.

A simple keyboard command al la 'paste interaction' would be perfect then no scrolling around the canvas will be required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The whole purpose of components needs to be able to build once and use everywhere.

I currently can't build for example a navigation component that allows things inside of it to auto animate size and position. See the attached movie. The underline bar only auto animates when it's size and position are modifide from one artboard to another. not within a component that is being modified with states.

Please update states to allow auto animation between states.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Auto-animate perpetual rotation

It’s very hard to create a perpetual rotation animation, because XD auto-animates the rotation to the nearest direction - i.e. the rotation go backwards against your intention.

I can do this by creating intermediate dartboards with the element’s rotation set to -179° etc but it’s very fiddly. https://xd.adobe.com/view/80d2466c-7366-4ad0-429e-b27109ec89fa-f6e3/?fullscreen&hints=off

There should be any easier way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I noticed something in the new XD update. when I record a design that entails a scrollable screen, the scrolling bar on the side still shows up in the screen capture

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi, this isn't quite a bug so I am putting this in feature requests, but I am having an issue with the resolution of my previews for XD. When I preview my prototypes, the resolution is very squashed, vertically. I selected my iPad Pro's resolution, 2732-by-2048, for each artboard, but when I preview it on the iPad pro 12.9" It shows up very squashed, same thing on my 1080P monitor on windows. I am not sure how to make it preview fullscreen/in correct resolution.

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In your design overview screenshot there is a blue dotted line across the artboard, which means it has scrolling enabled. If you select the artboard by clicking on its title, in the right PI you change Scrolling from “Vertical” to “None”. This will fix your issue :)

8. When creating linking page to page, link back option will be very helpful.

For example, a camera page which can be moved from toolbar, cancel button returns to multiple pages.

So, simply link back will be quite useful in such case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I saw a demo a few weeks ago, and I liked the highlighting of one screen to the targets screens. I suggested to enable the highlight from a hotspot to its target screens also. It seemed more accurate

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)