Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1367 results found

1. What if we could add text rows ALSO directly from Xd withous using TXT files? Here is my suggestion to make repeat grid better IMHO.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Hey guys,

This is an easy one. I don't love having to both select the Artboard that I'm looking at AND hit cmd-3 to zoom to its entirety, that's something I need to do very frequently (so that I can then zoom quickly to a specific area, or just view the totality of the board), so 2-3 steps feels unnecessary when it could be replaced with just one:

cmd-4 = Zoom to Current Artboard

"Current" in this case would refer either to the board containing your selection or the one that appears most in your viewport.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great to define font families that will be used in a project by adding them to the artboard property panel.
    This would help to
    - limit numbers of font used in a webdesign
    - change the font of a whole project

- maintain character styles easyly
    - avoid to miss some font replacement

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The highlights of elements in use on a page only appear while hovering an element (a font, a color, ...)
    It would be a great help to see highlighted elements while scrolling the whole page.
    Maybe by adding a checkbox in front of the element (see jpg attached)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I have a component like a card with a button in it (button is a nested component) and I drag a different button in to swap it out, the card component should update the original button name with the new name in the layers panel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You can currently define the restraints for objects within a group for responsive resize when it's set to manual mode.

It would be great to be able to set points in a path as well. Instead it sets the restraint for the entire path.

My main use case is creating a set of reusable components I can use for flow diagrams that resize w/o getting all wonky-looking. See attached gif.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Currently we can only choose Link Assets from Adobe Creative Cloud. It would be very useful to connect to other cloud services such as DropBox and OneDrive.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When selecting multiple elements, show the number of select groups, and/or elements that are selected.

This helps when dealing with too much content, and you really need to know how much elements you have, so you can align them correctly or space them around with the right spacing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be nice to have a "go to a specific art board" short cut, similar to "command j" in indesign

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be nice to have a settings panel where I could choose whether 'Send to Back' sent objects to the very back or just to the most recent locked layer. Still, I almost always find myself creating large background images that I want to lock in place, and then sending objects behind them, and then having to pull them back forward by one.

Maybe I'm the only one who does this, or maybe it's not a very realistic request. Still, thought I'd put it into the ether just in case.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be great to have a shortcut with which I can remove the formatting on text. If I have a text which is bold, green and 48pt, upon selecting it and pressing the shortcut, it should return the text to default appearance- ie. black color, regular weight and default font size.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please make it so that the style of the text you have selected highlights the style used in the left hand styles column.

ALSO please give us the option to set responsive sizes for the text styles. In other words the style sniffs the page width and selected the break point from within the style.

THANKS

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can we expect a lighter version of Adobe XD in coming future which can support 2GB ram ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We need a way to mask an image that works like photoshop or illustrator in the sense that I can scale the shape mask to the image and vice versa scale the image in the mask. There also needs the capability to select the mask or image and numerically put in the exact width and height size you want.

Like all the other Adobe Products. I am manually adjusting all my images height and size inside the masks and for sure they are not the exact same size. I am eyeballing it. If I duplicate the mask, and drag another…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Photoshop has an Actions panel, which enables users to create custom triggers for commonly used batch actions.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/actions-actions-panel.html

Adobe XD action like photoshop

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be nice to have the same auto-select option as Photoshop in addition to displaying the width and height of the selection: it is very common to measure spaces between elements with this method.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to save the text alignment as a property in the assets panel, so that I don't have to readjust the alignment all the time.

几个严重的缺陷!请赶快更新版本!

1.资源面板中的字符样式存储功能,只能存储字体类别、颜色、大小,却无法存储左对齐、右对齐、居中对齐!真的超级麻烦,我每次都要重新调整对齐!

2.形状描边无法使用渐变!难道XD就只能做界面吗?画个ICON都不行吗?

3.描边无法扩展成形状!Sketch都能扩展啊啊啊啊啊啊!

4.不能预设形状!每次都要画完形状后都要取消一次描边,恶心死了

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

我将此更改为关于在资产面板中存储对齐。 其余建议已经在数据库中,需要您的upvote。

*梯度中风:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/17796841
    *扩大笔划形状:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13808037
    *形状库:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13392015

此消息已被机器翻译。

I’m changing this to be about storing alignment in the assets panel. The rest of the suggestions are already in the database and need your upvote.

18. It would be very useful to have a detailed color picker like in Ai or Ps..
    This would increase the workflow very much.

thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. An option to record the work progress (via a plugin) as timelapse.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clear alignment of objects relative to each other. This means that if we want to align one object to the center of another, it must be aligned exactly to the center, even if the dimensions of the object being aligned are not even. For example,10,4x12, 8px.

Now it is implemented as in the picture in the attachment and it is very inconvenient, because you have to align the input coordinates XY manually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)