Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. Selecting an item in Sketch is really way better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Most of the time I find myself trying to replace only one picture but all pictures on the grid get replaced. I know it's a use case but please give be a modifier while replacing the picture because I need to build my own order one by one and this is not possible. In order to do this I need to ungroup the grid and then all the magic is gone.

And it's completely inconsistent: I can replace a single text on a box by typing but can't do it with another element of the same group (picture)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Rulers
    • Text case formatting

- Rounded end caps for strokes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great for developers to know Border-Radius for a rounded rectangle.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Downloading transparent icons and then importing them to Photoshop just to change the color of it is just annoying.Especially when you have 4 gigs of ram.

Adobe pls.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we requested information three months ago and never received a response, I’m marking this request as inactive. If you’re still interested in seeing this in Adobe XD, please do file a new request.

Thanks,

-Elaine

5. I dont see where i can draw a guid to make sure items are pixel perfectly aligned.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I need a hell of a lot more basic UI kits.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for taking the time to file a feature request! Unfortunately, we asked for more information about six months ago and haven’t heard back. If you’re interested in specific types of UI kits, please do file them separately by platform or app type. Thanks!

-Elaine

7. • NEED Rulers and Guides.
    • Also support for font awesome would help greatly. Assuming that would be a library to load.
    • ZOOM functionality extremely limiting. add ability to zoom using Shift+Command drag VERY annoying to zoom to some random spot on the workspace.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d like for suggestions to be as granular as possible so as to better aggregate. Please upvote and add your thoughts to the following stories:

Rulers: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/14160699
    Guides: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/14160453
    Zoom: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12925947

I didn’t see Font Awesome in the database, so you can add it.

8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. While pasting copied vector files using the Windows clipboard the vector file gets converted into an image file and loses the ability to edit as a vector file. some of the other software support this feature and it is more helpful if we copied multiple files to reduce the effort and time.

vector objects as editable vector shapes in Windows clipboard

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Old designs isn't less important to us "Designers" from the final ones,
    as it is considered as an evidence about the product development with the process,
    But we too don't like to have a crowd work space with those old designs,
    so we need something like a separate folder named "Drafts" for example so that the workspace still clean and wide while we can return to our old design easily as well,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add bolding, italics, and underlining for individual words in paragraph mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When co-editing o a document at the same time i get notifications every 60 seconds to accept changes which also revert some of my changes i have done so far.
    are there any settings that i need to make in order to work properly?
    it super disruptive to the workflow and i can't make much progress when to people are working in the same file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like you haven’t actually enabled coediting. The document owner can update this setting in the Invite to Edit menu in the upper right of the document frame. Once updated, you should see remote selections, and you should not be prompted to accept changes. Hope that helps!

13. I would like Border to be able to select a color from document assets without use the picker tool.
    It will make me do work faster ....
    Please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello There,

Being a designer I use XD as a primary tool for my daily deliverables. Post this recent update XD blocks copying text from external sources. I have been typing it manually on the XD file but, for the icons and special characters there is no way around to place it on XD file.

Apart from the above the regular text copy issue still persists in XD authoring environment while working in design mode. This issue is long existing and no action is taken by Adobe.

It is quite disheartening to know that for the windows users Adobe is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I like to start my designs by using guides as if they were HTML grids. Would be cool if I could export guides to HTML grid code. Would be nice to define padding on guides.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I use Illustrator to draw a set of icons, and put them in Adobe CC Library to share the graphic assets with my teammates and to be used in various design projects in XD, Ilustrator, and Photoshop etc.

When I place the vector graphic asset into XD, somehow the path gets distorted. This only appears to happen on very small vector graphics. (The icons I made in Illustrator are 24px by 24px)

This distortion only happens when graphic assets are place on XD. When I place the same graphic assets on Illustrator, it looks fine. (See the attached assets, you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Some change you have made that is related to pasting vector graphics from Illustrator is grouping the path twice when before it didn't do it at all. Please go back to the way it was before. I now have 2 extra steps of ungrouping twice. You even put a clipping path around it too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Since updating to 34.0.12 it seems that the "apply character style" has stopped working. I am pretty sure that it did work before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have a website screenshot at 1166px width, when i entered into adobe XD, it shrink into 1047 pixel.

No wonder i always have issue when it comes to front end development.

I copy paste a website with 1170px body width (which i originally don't know the width size), and then i screenshot and measure in adobe XD, it shows 1047 pixel.

I requested to increase the body width into 1100 but the developer said its already more than that (which is 1170px).

You should fix this, i really need this to be exact because sometimes i copy and screenshot…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)