Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. Have save to image file such as .JPEG , .PNG, or PDF

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I want to know why the user interface kit are no longer accessible directly to the click in the software.
    When I click on : Apple ios / Google Material / Miscrosof Windows.
    I am redirected to the download page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your inquiry! We shifted to having a link so that you can get the latest UI kits at any time. Often, the OS developers (like Apple, Google, and Microsoft) update the OS and its paradigms, and the UI kits within the product lag by a couple of months. By giving the OS manufacturers control over the UI kits, you can get the latest design elements faster.

-Elaine

3. After add a color, I can't delete it. I have tried the right mouse button and remove, for example (just tried as a option).
    I have added a wrong color on my color palette and I want to delete it. How I can do that?!
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be really beneficial when I zoom out of (for example) a 40pp Indesign document to view all the pages grouped (in order) horizontally and vertically in a grid pattern as oppose to one long column.

Currently the view on screen is one long column. It still involves a lot of scrolling up and down and would be better to work/see the pages in a grid (almost similar to ai artboards).

Is Indesign capable of such a view? I think this could be a real asset to have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want to be able to hold the Cmd/Shift key and multi select text elements to change either their font size or weight etc. Right now, I'm having to set them individually as selecting second while hold the cmd/shift deselects the first.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'd like to export selected entire artboards (not only assets) to png and / or a single pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We're working on a really heavy piece of software and Mobile prototyping is just not going to cut it.

I understand and it's smart to merge ideas into other/similar request from other users.

But Desktop software needs are different. e.g. I need a side panel to slide in from the right side of my artboard, not the entire artboard sliding... It would be really nice to have a 09: Desktop category to begin to educate us all of the differences between Mobile app. and Desktop Apps. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lightroom integrates nicely with the book layout module particularly for Blurb products. The immediate suggestion is to add Blurb's Magazine size 8.5x11 to the canvas choices. Idealy allowing a custom sizing feature would cover a lot of opportunities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Say I have 2 elements that aren't necessarily related to each other (for example a header and footer with other elements in between) I would love to be able to use a measuring tool to find the distance in pixels between them.

To give you an example of what I mean in the attached image if I click on the line under 'audit name' it tells me the distance between it and the blue text above it but want I really want to know is how far the distance between the line and the grey menu bar at the top…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If I understand your request correctly then we already have this feature.

If you use the Select tool to select an object, then hold down the Alt key, as you hover over other objects the measurement between them will be shown

10. I would like to save iPhone 5s Mockups in all sizes for example for iPhone 6SE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When I look across the forum I see many requests for features that by the look of this screen shot I found on the web are already there?Blend modes, custom colour picker, blur, outline, hex code entry, stroke alignment, device simulator. Could you tell us more about this please? Especially about the strip on the far right of the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →