Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. It would be awesome to simply take SVG code and paste it into Adobe XD to create the object instead of saving an SVG as a file and then copy it into Adobe XD. Figma does that pretty well and it helps with projects where I need to grab logos from the browser.

Go into the browser, select a logo, click "inspect", select the SVG code, go to Adobe XD, then CMD-V and the object shows up on the artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 我安装了近百种字体,但是XD内无法使用,win10系统。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

感谢您提交机票! 这似乎是一个错误,而不是功能请求,因此,您绝对应该在社区支持论坛上提交此文件。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

此消息已被机器翻译。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

3. I can spend hours attempting to do the simplest things in this app using the latest version on Catalina. PowerPoint is better than Adobe's idea of a working XD design app. Thank you for charging us on a monthly basis for buggy products. It's not like you have competition. Oh wait, you do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This would make it much easier to create a designsystem with flexible buttonsizes. One form component that controlls the border radius and border for small, medium and large buttons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I know this isn't the right place for bugs, but I'm not going to bother navigating this mess of a web page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Guides have stopped working as of the latest update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If the adobe can provide the functionality to remove anchor point and so the rectangle will be open right now if you remove also it will be a close object and one more thing if you create an open square with pen tool it restrict designer to give a corner redius. If you can provide my feedback to adobe XD development time that would be good for next update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. undo is broken doesnt work when ctrl + z is pressed pls fix or add

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. while i try to rename some of the text layers. and its crash. occur more then 100 times a day. it is disturbing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Now only the image adapt, the text will copy the first one. Text should also adapt. see attached file for example. 2 and 3 disappear.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hover state does not work in a linked library, but works in the original library file...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Being able to easily follow brand guidelines that state font size in "sp" and XD calculates and converts it into pts (unspecified but it is XD's default) based on your laptop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hello,

Could be interesting to consider the possibility to add a star margin. For exemple I want to be able to set a left, top and bottom margin but not a right one. So the right margin would take the rest of the space on the right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Copying a artboard that contains states to another project. the states appears to be damaged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pressing the combination Command and 1 keys doesn't reset the zoom to 100%. It stopped working around June 1st 2020. Command + 0, for example, works fine as before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. XD hangs when exporting a complex vector (in my case c. 800KB in size). Illustrator has no issue handling this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sounds good! Thanks for getting back to us. If you see this again, please do reach out to us with an asset so that we can try to address it on our side. (You’ll probably get a faster response on the customer forums as well, which I know you’re well aware of.)

16. I'm sure you used to be able to close the preview window with CMD+W now this is not possible, can you please reinstate that? (Mac Catalina) Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am looking for a feature to snap objects to already existing geometry. So for example I have an existing line and want to draw a rectangle, which starts exactly at one endpoint and ends (with one side) at the other endpoint of the line (like object snap in AutoCAD for example or like the behaviour in Sketchup).

For the moment I would be fine with snaping to endpoints, more advanced it would be great to have "variable" snapping to edges/lines as well.

This would allow for more accurate and faster designs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Working on an enterprise-scale seems to be somewhat dismissed with the current component building. If I have, let's say, an edit mode on a component, there doesn't seem to be a way to add the dropdown box where editable material would go in that state to the component. No matter which way I click, I cannot change the bounding box of the original component. In this example, I NEED to add that separate box on the edit state for it to even make sense with our actual component. If I attempt to click in, I get to a point where…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. On viewing the list of layers, the user should be able to 'go to artboard' through a right-click menu
    Currently, it is not possible to find an artboard from too many artboards in the application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)