Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. Hello, I’ve problems, cause Adobe XD doesn’t recognize ubuntu regular and medium.

I would like to know the problem.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. A new feature (that might be nice for some) allows 3d rotation of elements and groups. But the icon that appears over the top right in the middle gets in the way and can be accidentally selected. I've now found how to turn it off. Should be off by default!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I have a group with stacking applied with some groups inside, and i want to copy the groups inside to another artboard - by default it always copies to the same artboard despte me selecting a different. This artboard could be far from the original. It's incredibly annoying. Can you fix it so that I can copy elements into a new stacked group without having to get them from the old location

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hi,

I am getting 'Error 2163' while opening a cloud XD document which is shared with another person. And the other person is able to open and edit the file, but I am not able to work on that file, always showing 'disconnected' even when the internet is connected. The screenshot of error message is attached.
    Please have a look into this issue and let me know the solution for this as early as possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I've created a master Xd "stylesheet" file, and am loading the library from that stylesheet to use in other Xd files. When dragging the component from the "stylesheet" file into its workspace, it works fine. But I've been running into a bug where dragging out a component onto the workspace in another file will create an instance where the bounds are offset from the actual art.

I can r-click and the offset component and "fit bounds to content", which fixes the issue. But If I "reset to master state" it becomes offset again.

It is only happening on certain components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Apply character style is buggy and doesn't always work. When selecting a text box, or selecting text with the text tool, then going to character styles and clicking a style, it does not change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Notei que na ultima versão ícones não estão centralizando para agrupar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade.

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum.

8. Quite often (every 10th time or so), the right mouse click does NOT work with AdobeXD. However, on Windows and other app, it ALWAYS works (it's not the mouse).

PS: I file this bug report here, because there is NO link (as far as I know) in XD for bug reports!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Also, the border has a strange color. And once I select the hover state, I can't change the state back to standard state. The whole component becomes just unchangable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I use a semi-transparent background as overlay background when I place a dialog on top of it. Would be nice if I could also blur the elements designed with AdobeXD (not only fotos)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If Adobe Dreamweaver can Sitemap Generator. We do our own external Google submission. Then We users are very happy to save $300 SGD annually on external App Screaming Frog to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. So you can code things from simple 4-digit pins to creating mini video games right inside of xd. You can export as a JAVA or PYTHON file, but you don't have to actually write anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Collaboration Beta mode creates multiple versions of the file on the cloud

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i'm unable to use this feature in xd whenever i want to edit in image. already updated the cretive cloud and xd but still facing same issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When I position my mouse over the first component (i.e. "Person"), the SECOND component gets selected! This makes interakting with components impossible!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I am changing details in state2 of a component, I don't want state1 text, or items to get selected.
    1. They are anyways hidden in this state and of no use.
    2. It's very annoying and tiring to select a component in current state, that too when it a table and each row need new details...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New hide shortcut: now is (windows) ctrl + §

I like more alt + §

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The keyboard shortcuts such as bring forward or bring backward... and shape with mask shortcut doesn't work sometimes for window, Its seem to be bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This odd just immediately lost all content with Design Mode. All artboards still their but text, colors, images, and design disappeared. There's no trace of even in the Cloud. It's crazy components, colors, and character styles still there among assets. Everything else gone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I referring something like Adobe flash, where you can create a movie clip (animation component, eg: loading bar) I planning to have loading bar first before to have the content appear. For example the result page design. But it will be too much work to create so many frames/screens just to animate the loading bar. It work be nice, the loading bar is created like a movie clip or animation component, and can be use any of the frames/screens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)