Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. Normally it is possible to increase or decrease the numerical values using Shift and the arrow keys (up and down). Alternatively also with mouse click on the icon in front of it to drag up and down.

I would like to apply this also for the height of the workspace. This also worked until recently, but since recently you can only enter fixed values here. Unfortunately, this is not very practical.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. This used to be a feature, and it seems to have been removed. But being able to name and label the character styles you set is a massive boon to cross team collaboration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can still edit the name of your character styles from list view. I’ve attached an animated GIF that shows you how to do this. Hope this helps! Please feel free to file a new ticket if you’re looking for something else.

3. Hi

Previously Adobe XD allowed you to import colours from a library into your new design but an update over the holiday seems to have either hidden or removed this option. I've been poking it for a good half an hour and can't work out how we are supposed to import colours from a library into a new design now and can't see any guides on what has changed here? It used to be as simple as clicking on the colour - I may just be missing something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why is it necessary to choose a color, right-click to copy the hex code to change the color of a style? Why not just edit the style by clicking on the color?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi, encountered this glitch in viewport (see pic). App and PC restart did not help.
    Glitch pattern is not fixed while scrolling or zooming.

Hope it helps the dev team! :)
    Have a nice day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all One thing I’d suggest is updating your graphics card drivers to the latest available from your graphics card manufacturer, not the default Windows drivers. This is often the source of problems like these. Hope that helps!

6. Adobe XD freezes dual-screen setup on windows while zooming using ctrl+space or ctrl+alt+space.

This happens all the time and the latest version of Adobe XD.

I use Wacom intuos pro, mouse and keyboard for zoomin.

Laptop has rtx2060 and amd ryzen 9 4900, latest Windows 10 pro.

There is no change or effect freezing when I change the windows graphic setting and XD to use a different GPU.

Freezing also happens when using one screen, but not that often.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Estoy tratando hace una semana de trabajar con la aplicación móvil y ha dejado de mostrar los diseños que estoy haciendo en la app desktop, no está funcionando el espejo. La aplicación de escritorio tarda en abrir y se hace imposible trabajar, ya que en medio del trabajo se frisa y se cierra solo. Soy fiel seguidor y usuario de Adobe XD, esta situación está muy precoz y tengo proyectos de clientes que terminar y no he podido avanzar mucho. Me gustaría recibir una solución 🙏

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

¡Gracias por llenar un ticket! Esto parece un error y no una solicitud de función, por lo que definitivamente debería presentarlo en el Foro de soporte de la comunidad. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Este mensaje fue traducido automáticamente

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

8. Hello, so I am experiencing a bug where when I move the gradient points (where it should start/end) when I touch it the gradient point shoots up like half the screen and I navigating the point precisely where I wanted it to be is rather hard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Trying to rename character styles and this happens.

(MacOS 10.14.6)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. recent update is not favorable with the text formatting.... i dont know if its a bug but based on experience now, we have a sentence spacing most specially with numbers and special characters formatting. Please fix asap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. XD에 이미지를 드래그하여 사용하고 싶은데
    드래그가 안되네요. 도와주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

티켓을 제출해 주셔서 감사합니다! 이것은 기능 요청이 아닌 버그처럼 보이므로 커뮤니티 지원 포럼에 반드시 제출해야합니다. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

이 메시지는 기계 번역되었습니다.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

12. Please kill the 14.3 pixels. We need pixels rounding to be integrated. I don't want to use plugins for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently, the txt files do not support Unicode format, so when dragging a Unicode txt doc onto the repeat grid the design/grid breaks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have created components that fit a specific size of artboard. E.g. a button to be located at the bottom of a mobile screen to which is the full width of the screen.

I now cannot use this component without overriding its width on other size artboards.

I would like a way to make the component instance, or just an ordinary object, adjust to the width of the artboard.

Ideally, this would be implemented as a width attribute of the component/object, as opposed to a one off right click action.

This feature could also be made more general by implementing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responsive resize will do what you want! By default, components are set to fixed width and height, so you can set to manual and remove that so that it will pin the way you want it to. Additionally, artboards will need to be set to responsive resize ON in order to resize its content. Hope that helps!

15. I have a many time install and uninstall sf pro rounded font Family but my problem is still running. I can't use font sf pro light dark medium etc. after windows update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 동기화 중으로 계속 XD가 열리지않아요.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

티켓을 제출해 주셔서 감사합니다! 기능 요청이 아닌 버그처럼 보이므로 커뮤니티 지원 포럼에 반드시 제출해야합니다. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

이 메시지는 기계 번역되었습니다.

17. When I'm working with a cloud document. Cloud auto saving requires a lot of bandwidth to be a smooth experience. Otherwise, between every interaction there is a pause when the doc auto saves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Naming layers and groups is a basic good practice, and often we need to nidificate groups in groups and of course, give a group name. Unfortunately, when you will need to separe a group, XD looses the group's name inside it. It's a lost of time and also frustrating, because it's so common to make and separe groups in a group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Texts designed with Adobe Source Code Pro font look always black in design/proto/share modes. Only underline, if there is, appears in chosen color. On published prototype in the web it is OK. The bag appearing on v 35.0.12.14 of XD and the previous one with macOS Big Sur.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The reason that I need this is that I had to revert to an older version of a document because a component seemed to become corrupt but I did not notice for several hours, by which time I had created several new components.

I located an uncorrupted version of the document and saved it to a new document. I then opened the latest corrupt version of the document and copied the components that I wanted into the new document.

This created them as linked components in the new document.
    I now want them to be local to my new document…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 22 23