Things In Which XD Is lacking.
I am using Adobe XD from Last two weeks and I found that some basic features are missing in this tool even these features are available in Photoshop and AI(previous design tools of Adobe). So, I would like to mention some of them.
1. No way to export CSS attributes from Design specs, It is too painful for a developer to develop UI without it, Please add this feature ASAP.
2. Can't save whole UI Screens as PDF.
3. Blending Options are missing.
4. Can't add border radius on editable paths.
5. Basic shapes are missing(hexagons/octagons or stars only rectangle and circle is available).
6. Can't see Layer and asset panel together, there is kind of toggle thing that is frustrating.
Please fix these things, Otherwise it's a great tool and hopefully, you can improve on the feature set in the coming months.
Thank you so much for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you submit one suggestion per ticket, as it helps us to be able to merge things in with other similar suggestions. Thankfully, most of your suggestions are already in the database. For instance:
- Extract CSS: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/32003005
- Blend Modes: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12949275
- Polygon tool: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13720692
Where are the blend modes? Can’t use a program that doesn’t support these