Request details

Chart & Graph Feature

Just like in Adobe Illustrator, I should be able to create different types of Graphs. This feature is very important especially if you are working with dashboards and projects that involves reporting. As shown in the photo, the data of the graphs must be dependent on what you want. Moreover, I should be able to edit its UI properties. Thanks!

19 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nobuhiro Matsuda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

日本語で失礼します。
    遷移図が欲しいというお客様のために、XDで作った遷移のものを遷移図として書き出したいです。

For customers who want a transition chart, I want to write transition diagrams made with XD as transition diagrams.

• Souheil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've discovered a several ways of implementing graphs in Xd, all of which use the Repeat Grid. Yes, the bars can be of different color and sizes that depend on comma delimited metrics; and the distance between them is dictated by the Repeat Grid gap.

No tricks for piecharts yet; only bar, column, line, and line with series markers.

I have been able to sketch up dashboards on the spot in no time. Very important when working with analysts.

Thanks to Xd I've been easing away from wireframes altogether and going directly to prototyping. You just have to build a solid elements library.

Feedback and Knowledge Base