Shared Site Map
To go along with the shared styles, have a shared sitemap that you can click on and be taken to the design and easily jump back and forth between the site map mode and the design mode. Also, easy way to export the sitemap.
Looking for clarification on this request. Are you asking for…
- An overview/map in shared prototypes on the web? If yes, please upvote https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13760121-show-all-screens-to-navigate-shared-prototype-map-overview
- An overview/map in shared design specs on the web? If yes, this feature is done already! This is now the starting view for any design specs link.
- An overview/map within the XD desktop app itself? If yes, please upvote https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12957801-simplified-view-of-artboard-interaction-links-overview-desktop-app
Hi, I'm Shin Jara, an Experience Designer from the Philippines,
I propose integration of User Flows, Diagrams and Sitemaps tab before the Design and Prototype tabs.
- Artboards can be pre-generated from the Flow/sitemap tab
- The "link-to" or "target" can be made here aside from the prototype tab
- Micro-flow animations on a flowchart level. Like a simulation of flowchart based on conditions
Thank you, Adobe XD Team!
Actually, the current protoype tab can be replaced with the FLOW TAB while the Protoype tab's function be the final artboard editing.