Request details

Export everything that is on a artboard.

Description : I have 2 art boards. both of them are filled with my design . I wish i can Export this 2 in a same image with a new big art board under them.

Value: normal art boards are used for prototyping and the bigger one is for export interaction design documents.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Claren from tencentClaren from tencent shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Claren from tencentClaren from tencent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And hope you can add a sample manager in XD ,the function could be like the function in Sketch ,with this ,I can make tool package for my team so they can do UX design in a more professional way.

• Claren from tencentClaren from tencent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Elaine

Thanks for reply.
        You really wants to develop a IA mode? I don't think that is a good choice. With the function above , design mode can be IA mode too and you don't have to force User to learn a new mode . Please keep it simple , simple is one great beauty of xd.

So here is what we need. A more powerful art board. Basicly you can just design it as the same funciton as Illustrator's art board. So we can use it to build a flow at the same time ,we can package all the artboard togather to export a blue print (IA Map) for my Dev team and Visual Team.

I am a UXDer too , I have work in 2C field about 5 years , if u need any information from frontier feel free to ask me

Clarence Xu
        Claren.xu@gmail.com

Hi Elaine

Thanks for reply.
        You really wants to develop a IA mode? I don't think that is a good choice. With the function above , design mode can be IA mode too and you don't have to force User to learn a new mode . Please keep it simple , simple is one great beauty of xd.

So here is what we need. A more powerful art board. Basicly you can just design it as the same funciton as Illustrator's art board. So we can use it to build a flow at the same time ,we can package all the artboard togather to export a blue print (IA Map) for my Dev team and Visual Team.

I am a UXDer too , I have work in 2C field about 5 years , if u need any information from frontier feel free to ask me

Clarence Xu
        Claren.xu@gmail.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base