Robust Color Picker & Swatches
Currently I'm only able to select colors based on HSL and Hex #.
• Ability to use RGB color sliders.
• Ability to see swatches as more than just a thumbnail if needed (ie: Small List, as this would be helpful when you have many color of similar hue).
• Ability to import/save swatches.
• Ability to edit a saved color/swatch.
• Global Swatches (So if I need to edit a specific global swatch, all elements on the canvas will be updated).
• Adobe Color Themes implementation (ie: Adobe Kuler)
(Currently using Windows Beta Version: 0.6.8.6)
A number of existing stories are encapsulated in this request. Please do upvote the individual stories, as it helps us to prioritize specific features.
Saving color palettes: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/14225049
Global Style/Color Edits: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12869085
Adobe Color CC integration: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12941622